Thai Politicians Seen In Unfavored Light By General Public

webfact

Politicians Seen in Unfavored Light by General Public According to Poll

The Suan Dusit Poll has conducted a poll asking the general public about their overall opinions on politicians. Many people see the majority of Thai politicians as rude and likely to look down on others. Others think Thai politicians are devious.

They are also seen as disrespectful and disobedient to the House Speaker.

More than 42 per cent of respondents said the image of politicians worsened after they were seen arguing and fighting in public. More unfavorable behaviors involve corruption and irresponsibility for their actions.

Respondents are also blaming politicians for failed Parliament meetings.

Favorable characteristics expected of politicians include humbleness, politeness, and friendliness, followed by honesty, commitment, determination, and being able to keep their campaign promises.

tanlogo.jpg

-- Tan Network 2010-08-16

footer_n.gif

• Like 1

piss my self laughing

Favorable characteristics expected of politicians include humbleness,

politeness, and friendliness, followed by honesty, commitment, determination,

and being able to keep their campaign promises.

Of course none of these 'favorable characteristics' are displayed by 99 44/100th% of politicians.

No profit in it, since it doesn't increase 'usable face'.

Got to love the language.

"Disobedient to the House Speaker", as though that has any bearing on their daily life since the rarely ever pitch to the parliament anyway.

Favorable characteristics expected of politicians include humbleness, politeness, and friendliness, followed by honesty, commitment, determination, and being able to keep their campaign promises.

Where in the world can you find a humble, polite and friendly politician all rolled into one? Off the top of my head I can't think of any great politicians who exhibited all three of these characteristics.

Got to love the language.

"Disobedient to the House Speaker", as though that has any bearing on their daily life since the rarely ever pitch to the parliament anyway.

Where in the world can you find a humble, polite and friendly politician all rolled into one? Off the top of my head I can't think of any great politicians who exhibited all three of these characteristics.

We dont seem to produce great Statesman nowadays?

Why would anyone to expect the politicians to be any different from their role models and those who raised them.

"You will reap what you sow", comes to mind. Saying that, I compare the number of monks in Thailand vs the politician numbers. Somehow, somewhere something seems broken.

Why would anyone to expect the politicians to be any different from their role models and those who raised them.

"You will reap what you sow", comes to mind. Saying that, I compare the number of monks in Thailand vs the politician numbers. Somehow, somewhere something seems broken.

Interesting to know how many monks are disgraced politicians

and their cronies doing the 'public rehabilitation zig' before getting back in the show?

To quote George Carlin

Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality.

They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out.

If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.

Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public.

Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. <deleted> Hope.'

To quote George Carlin

Now, there's one thing you might have noticed I don't complain about: politicians. Everybody complains about politicians. Everybody says they suck. Well, where do people think these politicians come from? They don't fall out of the sky. They don't pass through a membrane from another reality.

They come from American parents and American families, American homes, American schools, American churches, American businesses and American universities, and they are elected by American citizens. This is the best we can do folks. This is what we have to offer. It's what our system produces: Garbage in, garbage out.

If you have selfish, ignorant citizens, you're going to get selfish, ignorant leaders.

Term limits ain't going to do any good; you're just going to end up with a brand new bunch of selfish, ignorant Americans. So, maybe, maybe, maybe, it's not the politicians who suck. Maybe something else sucks around here... like, the public.

Yeah, the public sucks. There's a nice campaign slogan for somebody: 'The Public Sucks. <deleted> Hope.'

Another great start for my day. Thanks! I love George Carlin....