Little Sound From Thai Girl To Big Foreigner

nansci45

Nancy, thankyou for taking the time to post here and tell your feelongs and your experience, I think I understand most of what you share with us.

Many falangs on here certaintly understand that there are many good Thai people (including girls) and are under no illusion that we can find them, I would guess many falang that post here already have and are even married with children.

We are also aware of the darker side of Thai people who just want to take from falang and not give and that you are not one of them..

All I will say is there are bad falang too, sounds to me like you started with a good one that has gone bad and has lost interest in you for this other girl, maybe time to move on sweetie.

I hope that your mother is ok and she gets well soon, my thoughts are with you and your family at this time.

I also have to say I am not impressed with the responses you have recieved so far on this thread, you have taken a long time to post here and indeed taken the time to share with everyone, the least you should get is respect for your honesty.

Guys with the IQ of 30 that have posted here so far why not go back to posting one liners of crap some place else, and don't bother to reply to me, this thread belongs to nancy and doesn't need a lot of unrelated insults directed at me or anyone else so just leave it, if you think you have made a contribution with your previous posts on this thread then just leave them or..................

good luck and take care ..............hugs

Post of the Century this bad boy....:D

Hi Nancy,

At least you made writing! Rarely Thai I seen love doing this. Sure, English is not our native language, might be not perfect, but just not give up and keep practicing..especially the writing, can help you be better so fast!

I found you are positive person, this is very good. We all can have lucky and unlucky in different time, but there are always "the way out" in every matters. Sometimes the change leads you to better thing, disaster can become opportunities as King always said for us.

One love come and then passed by. There can be another come, until you will meet your Mr.Right. Love can be happening, but it also can be ended. Bad experiences can be good lesson for you to be more careful and become stronger person, you may cry with sorrow but should be for a while only. You might get knock down, but this to make you getting back up nicely.

Right, many Thai girls are good, no asking for money, but also a lot of Thai girls are doing gold-digger, and cheating on old Farang boyfriend for money to support their husbands, this is scenario found generally in Thailand. Can't help that westerners would think more negative way, we must admit it.

Yes, get a life..Nancy. I wish you the best for luck!

Hi Nancy,

At least you made writing! Rarely Thai I seen love doing this. Sure, English is not our native language, might be not perfect, but just not give up and keep practicing..especially the writing, can help you be better so fast!

I found you are positive person, this is very good. We all can have lucky and unlucky in different time, but there are always "the way out" in every matters. Sometimes the change leads you to better thing, disaster can become opportunities as King always said for us.

One love come and then passed by. There can be another come, until you will meet your Mr.Right. Love can be happening, but it also can be ended. Bad experiences can be good lesson for you to be more careful and become stronger person, you may cry with sorrow but should be for a while only. You might get knock down, but this to make you getting back up nicely.

Right, many Thai girls are good, no asking for money, but also a lot of Thai girls are doing gold-digger, and cheating on old Farang boyfriend for money to support their husbands, this is scenario found generally in Thailand. Can't help that westerners would think more negative way, we must admit it.

Yes, get a life..Nancy. I wish you the best for luck!

Hi Nancy,

Not sure you should of put something so personal on here, I would say it's a bit like walking on to a mine (mind) field, similar to the mind games you mention.

I say, well said 100% to "MidoriApple" as well, and I think you would get a better response and help chit-chat with the girls on their forum like a previous poster had said.

Take no notice of the people who make an issue of your writing in English you did Ok !

Like to seen some of them here, write their comments down in Thai, that would be a big laugh for you.

My thoughts are and what I will say to you is, love has to work both ways in a partnership otherwise it just becomes an accepted arrangement with only one of the parties,

some people in their lives choose to follow that type of life sacrifice but at the end of the day everyone has a choice.

Hope you do find your happiness as I have here in Thailand as I may have at last found some small measure of peace here that we all seek and few of us ever find.

Make him " Dead in your heart " I'm sure as a Thai girl you know what I mean by that. โชคดี ใจ

Ok ! sorry MiG16 my mother always said I rebelled against rules.

Many Farangs are as bad or worse than some Thai women.

Stupid comment there and nothing to back it up apart from even more generalisation intended to counter the original stereotyping.

I don't know of any Farangs who have feined love/lust to be with a Thai girl only to run off or go back to their real partner after they have been brought a house, a business and a car etc etc. I know several Thai girls who have done this to a naive Farang and are very proud of it too.

Yes, Thailand does not attract the best Farangs in most places but on the whole we get screwed over way worse than any locals when you weigh it all up.

Thankfull for every post.if some post negative r negative or positive. I will take only good thing.

I open the shop at Jatujak.. i sale accessory and handmade bag.

My life have to go on.If he want to come back to me. I need to think about it. i can not change the behavior of people. If he love me.he should to know what he should do.if not!? i just let him go. I will not accept something like this anymore. i think that the couple have to accept each other.if it's not.it isn't match then.

and not easy to be strong but when i can do that and the time is passing.i learn something! sometime i scare to lose time or lose something what / who i love. and i forgot to love myself first!? now i don't scare anymore.

love is not only for couple. love is around us with parent,friend,animal etc.

I will not hurry up to jump to relations.

I can say that i love my bf very much.i can forgive him.and i'm really sorry to him for something what i did.i can't smile evryday.sometime i'm not funny girl like as what he want.He is good person also but he doesn't understand me.sometime he really stupid and protect himselve too much. and now i'm very tired to try to open his heart. i'm not a person who don't like to talk.i like to do it in real.i think everyone can spoke everything but only the few they did more than bla bla..... this is something really important in relations.

this is my last post for this topics.

this is the question. today,Do u take care of person who u love already? i never feel so bad that much coz i did every day like the last day of me. sometime i forgot but i still on my way.

I pray for everybody here have a gooooooooooooooooooood life.:)

Edited by bonobo
removed post which addressed a post which had been removed.

It has been my experience that Thais are just like real people.

Yeah I just can't let this post slide with a mere green +1. It's too perfectly written. And accurate.

This "Thai v Farang" almost obsessive outlining of the 'differences'...which I see on this forum so often....is really kind of a fallacy. I've been almost everywhere in the world, and have 'lived' [defined as a month or more] in something like 20 countries exposed to a wide variety of cultures and races and traditions and belief systems and whatnot.

And probably the most WOW discovery of my entire life [and it was really obviously a gradual discovery rather than a Eureka!] was just how shockingly similar humans are. Whether they come from mountain villages or Manhattan, regardless of their skin colour, race, religion or culture...the simple fact is that the huge 'differences' people get hung up on...they're just flimsy wrapping paper which, when torn away, reveals shocking identical-in-nature...humans.

And whilst this may sound like PC drivel, I assure you it is not. For, whilst I'd rather not dwell on it, the *similarities* I refer to....are mostly nauseating in nature. But that's not the point. The point is that people are so often clueless as to the fact that humans are human - all those huge cultural differences and whatnot? Nothing more than flimsy masks belying the fact that....humans are human. No matter where they were born, or grew up, or live.

Top post Greg.

Many Farangs are as bad or worse than some Thai women.

Stupid comment there and nothing to back it up apart from even more generalisation intended to counter the original stereotyping.

I don't know of any Farangs who have feined love/lust to be with a Thai girl only to run off or go back to their real partner after they have been brought a house, a business and a car etc etc. I know several Thai girls who have done this to a naive Farang and are very proud of it too.

Yes, Thailand does not attract the best Farangs in most places but on the whole we get screwed over way worse than any locals when you weigh it all up.

Suggest you walk round Pattaya to see them then, unless you happen to be the ex husband of the woman I know who doesnt pay her any maintenance.