Mexican Chili'S

thescot

I live in Pattaya and have fresh Ancho/Pablano, Jalapeno and Serrano Mexican chili's which require picking this week. They are all grown from hybrid seeds (larger than standard peppers) and if anyone is interested then send me a PM.

Thescot

• Like 1

I might be interested in a kilo or 2, but I'm up in Chiang Mai and wonder what the Thai postal would be?? or maybe by bus??

An Idea would be to contact Don of 'Don's foods', as he smokes jalapenos into chilipoltes [sp?] and I know that he is out of stock for them now. google knows his contact number and he advertises here on tv.

I might be interested in a kilo or 2, but I'm up in Chiang Mai and wonder what the Thai postal would be?? or maybe by bus??

An Idea would be to contact Don of 'Don's foods', as he smokes jalapenos into chilipoltes [sp?] and I know that he is out of stock for them now. google knows his contact number and he advertises here on tv.

Thanks for the Don's suggestion but i dont have enough to supply the demand for larger amounts just yet but wanted to offer to individuals for the time being. I'm stuck in OZ at the minute or else i would have posted pics but my wife can help you out with some chilis if theres any left??

PM for details

• 2 weeks later...

When the free supply runs out, Villa at the Avenue usually has fresh Thai grown (I was told from Chiang Mai) jalapenos for sale at a very good price.

Free supply?

Never mind. Misread your post. $$$$$ 55555

No mexican chili's in Villa but they are interested in buying some so you'll maybe be able to get them there at a higher price soon!!

Edited by thescot

That's a really nice offer. How easy was it to grow them here? Your crop looks fantastic!!!!!!!!

Craig,

Not so easy to grow in Pattaya and it has taken a few years to perfect. Several problems including soil, bugs, temp, seeds and a few others. All my chili's are grown hydroponically which eliminates the soil problems, proper shading and waterproofing to take care of the weather problems and all my seeds are hybrid varieties from the US. I don't grow enough to supply the demand of restraunts but that will come later. A few local supermarkets are interested as of yesterday and a few interested from TV so soon there won't be much left. If you look at the hydroponic topic in the farming forum you can see more pics.

A small hobby gone big and getting bigger ....!!!

Thanks to everyone who ordered chili's / chillis ......i know they were popular but never thought i would have had so much response. Maybe it's because there picked just hrs before pickup and are cheap with some varieties not readily available here. The current stock is finished except some jalapenos and serrano's......there will be more available soon!!

Thanks again and hope you enjoy B)