Collection And Delivery Of Motorcycle

tassini

yes, thaipost is an option , usually ok, but some we know had a bad experience too. Having said that on the last 15 bikes shipped with thaipost i remember only one minor breakage, another one i used prior for larger bikes is thaiparcel. http://www.thaiparcels.com/index.html

thaiparcel i used 3 times and one of the shipped bikes had been dropped . Thaiparcel is other wise quite well organised and a bit faster , more expensive than thaipost though....the downside on Thaipost if something breaks or gets dropped nobody wants to be liable. Thaiparcel did sort their damage swiftly without much headaches ( that breakage was actually about 3 years ago so can't say if they still handle it that well)

hope that helps,

Tiger/Sachs Club - Mbox

Another option to be sure that the bike is damage/theft free is to collect it yourself, (time permitting).

Maybe take a truck down with a mate, load it up & away you go.

Could drive down 1 day & back the next, taking in a night on the town...

While I've only heard good things about shipping bikes via Thailand Post Logispost I would warn you that the bike that was recently shipped to me was damaged to the tune of over 20000 Baht and Thailand Post is dragging their feet on paying for the damage...

IMG_0129Sm.jpg

Not only did they manage to drop it, they also fired it up at some point and melted the bubble wrap onto the headers- what a mess! :bah:

Gouged both wheels-

IMG_0139Sm.jpg

Bashed and bent the Givi screen-

IMG_0134Sm.jpg

IMG_0135Sm.jpg

Broken throttle grip and scratched bar end-

IMG_0136Sm.jpg

Another view of the bent Givi screen-

IMG_0138Sm.jpg

Royally focked up the tank - it's like something fell on the bike after they dropped it or something... :(

IMG_0131Sm.jpg

Scratched engine cover-

IMG_0140Sm.jpg

Real shame as it was an immaculate bike with a custom paint job... :annoyed:

ER6nShoot2-2.jpg