A Man Walks Into The Thaivisa Pub ....

What a collection of miss-fit , uncompromising bunch of testy low lifes you choose to mingle with for a relaxing evening out , can only imagine what animosity must be like at your abode , with the "Love you hansom man " gorgious replica of feminosity you chose to domocile with in the wonderfull country of your choice .

----------------------------------Life------------in-------------the-------------low-----------zone ---------of--------------wannabees--------------yeach----

• Like 1

I have no doubt there are some great people on here but on the other hand it's easy to tell they are well outnumbered by some very sad individuals, you will also notice a change in some when they can no longer hide behind an alias and have to face people full on.

I went to one meet in Pattaya it was like a dentist waiting room ......................never again :blink:

Edited by smedly
  • Like 2

Man walks into the Thaivisa pub and sees his mates sitting in the corner, bottles of Chang and Tiger in hand and trays of nuts on the table. He reflects on what a diverse group they make. There’s the old Asian hand with his long term Thai companion resting her pretty head on his broad shoulder, then there’s the young back-packer, mid way through a tale of his adventures in a tuk-yuk, and the ex-pat businessman peering over his Blackberry at the Aussie traveller who’s discussing the best visa run routes. As he walks towards his friends he start a conversation;

“Hi chaps, did you see the match last night, what a cracking game”

“We talked about footy last week, can’t you use the search function”, snaps the Businessman as looks up from his Blackberry, “You’re only talking about football because you know my wife’s from Isaan and doesn’t like ferrang sports, you know she only follows Takraw you racist b***ard, and she’s a qualified lawyer you know” shouts the old Thai hand. “Who you calling a ferrang”, snaps the Aussie, “that’s an insult you know”.

“Sorry guys, only trying to be friendly” stutters the startled visitor. “Well don’t even try, this is the ThaiVisa Pub and every night is flight night, so p**s off” shouts the young backpacker.

“Not every night, that’s just a dam_n lie” says the Aussie, “if you'd done your research properly before speaking you’d know that Tuesday nights are Ladies nights where we ask where to get a decent manicure and then lie to each other about the best salons”.

“Sod this, I’m off” says the visitor. “Typical!” shouts the old hand “and try not to burn the pub down as you leave, it took us weeks to rebuild the place after your last tantrum”. “That wasn’t me, I just happened to bring my flame thrower in for the military surplus bring and buy sale and it went off accidentally” says the visitor trying his best to sound innocent.

“That’s it, you’re all barred …. again” shouts the moderator ... sorry, barman.

[Reposted as I've just spotted my typos and can't edtit ... oops!]

What a collection of miss-fit , uncompromising bunch of testy low lifes you choose to mingle with for a relaxing evening out , can only imagine what animosity must be like at your abode , with the "Love you hansom man " gorgious replica of feminosity you chose to domocile with in the wonderfull country of your choice .

----------------------------------Life------------in-------------the-------------low-----------zone ---------of--------------wannabees--------------yeach----

Could anyone explain to me please , why those green and red boxes at the bottom of my post disappeared , curious !!!!!!!!!

Could anyone explain to me please , why those green and red boxes at the bottom of my post disappeared , curious !!!!!!!!!

because you as the poster and viewer of your own post cannot give yourself a green or red reputation mark. rolleyes.gif

you can only see them if another member of the forum awards you either one.

Edited by tigerfish
  • Like 1

Man with a duck on his head walks into the Thaivisa pub and sees his mates sitting in the corner, bottles of Chang and Tiger in hand and trays of nuts on the table. His mates asked, "Can I help you?" The duck says, "Yeah, you can get this guy off my butt!"

quote name='smokie36' timestamp='1282240496' post='3825889']

I seen the red mist....:ph34r:

Don't like the signatures.....!

touche git!

and yours is because of what team you support. bah.giflaugh.gif

true to my signature though aren't i. wink.gifwai.gif

Edited by tigerfish

touche git!

and yours is because of what team you support. bah.giflaugh.gifwai.gif

Can the mods take away this shiny red button....I can't resist......NOOOOO.......TAKE IT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!

You've already proved the awaiting carnage on the footy forum.....worse than the middle east out there.....