Uk Settlement Visa Granted

My wife got a call from the embassy today to say that her visa had been granted, and asking her to go to get the stamp

It has been a long struggle but great news. Our application was rejected at first, but has been overturned during the appeal which has took about 11 weeks in thailand. So there is hope for anybody else who has to appeal. Although i would recommend trying to get as much outside help as possible like you local MP and lawyer.

Thanks you for all the advice that has been given over the past year.

My last question is that the embassy are saying that my wife will need to go to the IOm again for a new TB test. But the certificate we have now we got in march. It was my understanding that these last for 6 months. My wife hopes to travel to the UK in the next few weeks. So would be not be able to use this one?

Thanks again

Regards

That will be the first thing on our shopping list season ticket for the diamonds laugh.gif who needs Thailand when you can stand in the rain and snow in Northamptonshire lol

But i was surprised to be honest that we did get the visa overturned in the 16 weeks from the embassy. After everything that i was hearing and read i though that it would end up n tribunal in the UK. But i would certainly recommend Thai Visa express for help in appealing, and never give in. We ended up using my local MP and the IAS which seems to have worked in the end. Although we have missed summer it will be good to spend winter together which was something i didn't think possible this year.

Cheers

That will be the first thing on our shopping list season ticket for the diamonds laugh.gif who needs Thailand when you can stand in the rain and snow in Northamptonshire lol

Its a shame that the Diamonds have to resort to immigration in order to boost attendances!

Although we have missed summer it will be good to spend winter together which was something i didn't think possible this year.

lol, if she survives a whole season watching the diamonds she must love you lots

congrats

Edited by Petergreet

But i was surprised to be honest that we did get the visa overturned in the 16 weeks from the embassy. After everything that i was hearing and read i though that it would end up n tribunal in the UK. But i would certainly recommend Thai Visa express for help in appealing, and never give in. We ended up using my local MP and the IAS which seems to have worked in the end. Although we have missed summer it will be good to spend winter together which was something i didn't think possible this year.

Cheers

Nice one. Just oredered my Kettering away tickets yesterday. Nice bank holiday game ;-)