Dr. Bronner'S Pure Castille Soap

bunta71

I have been looking for love in all the wrong places. Also looking for Dr. Bronners Soap in all the wrong places. Anyone here know where I can get this soap? It's made in the mighty mountains of Mexico by Monarchs and Monks... so good you can use it on your house, your car and even your steel guitar. Some seriously good stuff and I would love to find some. Thanks for any helpful directions to some...:ermm:

Edited by bunta71

What is CNX? I so much wanted to carry it in my health food store here.. but so far only found a distributor in Singapore and even tried to find the shop once and could not..

Also they do not ship internationally. I do have a source for castille soaps if you are interested but not quite Dr Bronners.. and not the liquid form.

CNX is the airport designated ID code for Chiang Mai. I am lazy so I just use CNX. Can't remember where exactly I got Dr. Bronners there. Just any old castille soap wouldn't do as well because reading the old geezer's gibberish on the label is half the fun...:annoyed::ermm:

• Like 1

CNX is the airport designated ID code for Chiang Mai. I am lazy so I just use CNX. Can't remember where exactly I got Dr. Bronners there. Just any old castille soap wouldn't do as well because reading the old geezer's gibberish on the label is half the fun...:annoyed::ermm:

I'm an old California hippy, still have two old VW buses there, but my hair is shorter and not as much of it now! I used to use it, but I haven't seen it anywhere around here! I use baby soap here as it's the mildest soap I can find here...

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

There is a new organic shop in Soi Sai Yuan in Nai Harn...after taking a right into Sai Yuan, it's about a minute's drive down the road on your left (directly across from Art 2 Rest coffee shop on your right) that has Dr. Bronner's. Kim is the owner of the shop, and for now I think it's possibly only open on weekends. Stop by and talk to her!

• 1 year later...