Uk Visit Visa

I am a UK Citizen ,I would like some advise about the 6 Month Visit Visa for my Thai Wife.

When we last made this Visa we had to provide my Passport stamps

and copy all the pages in my passport as i was travelling from Thailand

to the UK with my wife,this time she will be travelling alone.

So i have the copies already from last time and have added my copy of exit stamps now,

from leaving Thailand.My passport has expired now which is included in all the old copies.

Do i need to get a new passport or would a birth certificate be ok added, as my family

will be sponsoring her.Thank-you for any help in advance, cheers from Pomchob. ;)

Hello supply your old passport may I ask why you have not applied for a new one ?

You are sponsoring her with help from your family so you should include evidence of third party support ?

A letter of invite and evidence of sufficient funds to pay for the trip must be included with this new application.

I would also advise you include evidence of suitable accommodation possibly a mortgage/Tenancy agreement will suffice, as she has already visited the UK you should not have any problems getting another visit visa.

Hello supply your old passport may I ask why you have not applied for a new one ?

You are sponsoring her with help from your family so you should include evidence of third party support ?

A letter of invite and evidence of sufficient funds to pay for the trip must be included with this new application.

I would also advise you include evidence of suitable accommodation possibly a mortgage/Tenancy agreement will suffice, as she has already visited the UK you should not have any problems getting another visit visa.

Hi ThaivisaExpress

The reason i haven't applied for a New Passport....I overlooked it :unsure: Opps!!

so i will get straight onto it and will follow your advice with all the listed things

you have outlined for me.... excellent help once again, as always, keep the good work up. :wai: Cheers from Pomchob

And of course as your wife is applying for a visa to visit you in the UK and not for settlement TVE has left out probably the most important thing, proof, that on the balance of probabilities, she will return to Thailand after her visit, always difficult with you in the UK and your wife in Thailand.

And of course as your wife is applying for a visa to visit you in the UK and not for settlement TVE has left out probably the most important thing, proof, that on the balance of probabilities, she will return to Thailand after her visit, always difficult with you in the UK and your wife in Thailand.

hi yes thats good advise too,last time she returned for study

this time she would like to return to Thailand to make a settlement Visa to return

to the UK.I hope the Immigration would be understanding at that.

Thanks for your input and any other thoughts cheers from Pomchob. ;)

The reason to return you outline might well be considered favourably by the ECO but don't presume that they will assume that is the case, the ECO can only make his/her decision on the evidence and facts submitted. In your covering letters I would outline your plans for the future, make sure they understand that this application is only for a visit and that following her return she will be applying for settlement, prehaps giving the reasons that settlement is not being requested at this stage.

The reason to return you outline might well be considered favourably by the ECO but don't presume that they will assume that is the case, the ECO can only make his/her decision on the evidence and facts submitted. In your covering letters I would outline your plans for the future, make sure they understand that this application is only for a visit and that following her return she will be applying for settlement, prehaps giving the reasons that settlement is not being requested at this stage.

Right then, i will follow your good points i will probably return with her too

at that time to help with the forms for the settlement.Thanks for taking the time

on my questions.Cheers again from Ponmchob ;)

As she has already demonstrated she has returned promptly I would think you will have little problem getting another visit .

But you should still submit all the relevant paper work with your application.

Edited by ThaiVisaExpress