Jamesons Weekly Menu

Jamesons

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are photos of 2 of the courses from the set menu that finishes today:

Prawn Cocktail & Vegetable Lasagne

post-55814-011791600 1284885262_thumb.jp post-55814-049123800 1284885313_thumb.jp post-55814-015550800 1284885362_thumb.jp

Thanks, Aussiechick- always interesting and informative info. And, not to be accused of piling on or anything, 'cause I'm not saying your food pictures are too big. It's just when I double-clicked on one and it came up, I felt like I was at the edge of a giant vegetable lasagna swimming pool (after my eyes adjusted, it looked pretty good, too)..!

:huh:

• 1 year later...

in order to add some facts to this discussion, I did a bit of research...

post-6036-088525500 1284531192_thumb.png

post-6036-064948100 1284531216_thumb.png

Are we talking UK or US pints?

Considering Jamesons answered that there was 71/2 pints in the tower I would assume that there is more than 3 litres to a tower? Of course it would be UK measurements

Or Kim is bad at maths?

haha, depends on what time of the day you ask him of course:)

Anyway,

I went there recently and ordered the set menu, and found it to be fair to middling. One thing that's worth mentioning is the smoking: If you like partaking in a fully-enclosed air-conditioned bar, you'll like it here. I thought the air extraction worked fine (I'm a non-smoker), but my wife didn't like our youngest running around in this place.

I'm sure the other patrons didn't like your youngest running around either :whistling:

Actually, they did (all four of them) smile.gif. And a little girl (manager's daughter?) also enjoyed his company.

Customer's daughter smile.gif

+1