Jamesons Weekly Menu

Jamesons

I'll follow this up one more time. I think Aussiechick and Oonut are one of the same, I think the moderator should check the IP address of both. It is noticable the style of writing plus the use of exclamation marks. I know you Aussiechick like the use of them,but hey do I see one in oonut-case quote too?,now there is a coincidence,especially when one was not needed,just your style Aussiechick!!!!!

Check my IP address. You will find I live in BKK. I go to Pattaya occasionally and when there I either go to Jamesons or Shananigans in Jomtian, I don't enyoy the one in Pattaya. I do not even think I have met The Aussiechick, last time I was in Jamesons was a couple of months ago.

I don't see why you would highjack I thread like this. Nothing better to do I guess.

So there we are,stuck in our condo in downtown Bangkok, probably studying the subject of bowel movements of Paul Ludwig von Hindenburg or whatever, on your own admission you hardly ever visit Pattaya and even then very occasionally visit Jamesons,so lets face it it could be 4 5 6 months or even longer that you have been there,very surprisingly you happen to be tuned into Pattaya section of Thai Visa and even more surprisingly answered my posting within minutes,now there would'nt be a 'phone call involved in this anywhere would there? Lets face it your clueless to anything happening there

Only two people have had meals there on this thread ,both have commented on it, you Oonut-case and Aussiechick,and both have been slapped down by you ,now there must be ulterior motives for this,Ok and you think you have never met WHO?

To give Jamesons notice that you are going for a meal is to give them notice to improve things,in itself a good thing,but as well as my comment the other guys comment was spot on,it was vile,disgusting.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jori

I know the pub well enough to be able to comment on another post. The food there has always been good in my mind and I will eat there again once I've finished my book on bowel movements.

I have run bars pubs and restaurants in Thailand for 7 years so being in the trade I would know a good bar from a bad one.

You are entitled to your say on there food but I think some of your comments are over the top, bordering on being very rude.

Can I ask, did you bring this up with the manager at the time you realized your pork chop was only fat and missing the meat? Did you say anything about the one mouthful of dessert you recieved?

I doubt it, and that's because you never have eaten there.

I would also have to say after reading your posts that your mouth must be very big! Especially if you are able to fit one whole dessert in and be done.

Jori

I know the pub well enough to be able to comment on another post. The food there has always been good in my mind and I will eat there again once I've finished my book on bowel movements.

I have run bars pubs and restaurants in Thailand for 7 years so being in the trade I would know a good bar from a bad one.

You are entitled to your say on there food but I think some of your comments are over the top, bordering on being very rude.

Can I ask, did you bring this up with the manager at the time you realized your pork chop was only fat and missing the meat? Did you say anything about the one mouthful of dessert you recieved?

I doubt it, and that's because you never have eaten there.

I would also have to say after reading your posts that your mouth must be very big! Especially if you are able to fit one whole dessert in and be done.

Fascinating argument. Pics pease then we can all decide....:rolleyes::whistling:

Over the years i have eaten in there around 30-40 times and 80% of the time the food is very good, sometimes its not as good but that's my taste. At least they change the menu every week and try different dishes to cater for different folk, so hats off for trying something new and its difficult to please everybody all of the time!! especially some of the winging F@*$ers you sometimes get on here.

Regarding the menu. How many pints in a 'Tower' of beer?

if its a 3 litre tower the that would mean around 6 pints.

What a rip-off 6 pints would cost 594 Baht and they are charging 599 for just 5.28 pints.

:realangry:

Actually if you really want to know there is 7 and 1/2 pints in the tower of beer. So make it 7 pints x 99 baht or 14 x 1/2 pint at 69 baht - you do the maths.

in order to add some facts to this discussion, I did a bit of research...

post-6036-088525500 1284531192_thumb.png

post-6036-064948100 1284531216_thumb.png

Are we talking UK or US pints?

Considering Jamesons answered that there was 71/2 pints in the tower I would assume that there is more than 3 litres to a tower? Of course it would be UK measurements

Anyway,

I went there recently and ordered the set menu, and found it to be fair to middling. One thing that's worth mentioning is the smoking: If you like partaking in a fully-enclosed air-conditioned bar, you'll like it here. I thought the air extraction worked fine (I'm a non-smoker), but my wife didn't like our youngest running around in this place.

Anyway,

I went there recently and ordered the set menu, and found it to be fair to middling. One thing that's worth mentioning is the smoking: If you like partaking in a fully-enclosed air-conditioned bar, you'll like it here. I thought the air extraction worked fine (I'm a non-smoker), but my wife didn't like our youngest running around in this place.

I'm sure the other patrons didn't like your youngest running around either :whistling:

Regarding the menu. How many pints in a 'Tower' of beer?

if its a 3 litre tower the that would mean around 6 pints.

What a rip-off 6 pints would cost 594 Baht and they are charging 599 for just 5.28 pints.

:realangry:

Actually if you really want to know there is 7 and 1/2 pints in the tower of beer. So make it 7 pints x 99 baht or 14 x 1/2 pint at 69 baht - you do the maths.

Probably not a good idea having 7.5 pints of beer hanging around in a tube tower getting warm and losing it's gas.

Anyway,

I'm sure the other patrons didn't like your youngest running around either :whistling:

Actually, they did (all four of them) :). And a little girl (manager's daughter?) also enjoyed his company.

Anyway,

Actually, they did (all four of them) :). And a little girl (manager's daughter?) also enjoyed his company.

Customer's daughter :)

in order to add some facts to this discussion, I did a bit of research...

post-6036-088525500 1284531192_thumb.png

post-6036-064948100 1284531216_thumb.png

Are we talking UK or US pints?

Considering Jamesons answered that there was 71/2 pints in the tower I would assume that there is more than 3 litres to a tower? Of course it would be UK measurements

Or Kim is bad at maths?