Thai Beauty Queen Wins Photo, Costume Awards In Miss Universe 2010

webfact

quoted from 'IAM_FARANG' .......... " That sort-of-hat she is wearing is just stupid looking. Yeah, I get the Elephant trunk idea,....."

................................................................................................................................

I think you got it right about the elephant trunk, I see the same.

Don't think it's stupid looking, my side of view I think it's a brilliant showcase.:clap2:

I think the Thai designer ( most likely some art student from Silapakorn University), seeing that the elephants have been the important part in Thai history since the ancient time of Sukhothai period.

From the waist down, looks like she was wearing 'jong-ga-ben' , in which reminds me of ' Kin-na-ree', the mythology creature who has the top part as a woman and the botom ( from the waist down ) as a big bird which mentioning often in Thai ancient literature.

The cape looks like the designer just take the decorated wall hanger ( with beautiful Thai art drawing) artisticly drapes over her on one side of the shoulder.

Results : enormous beautitul puttings.:clap2:

Big hand for the designer (one more time).:clap2:

I wonder what the old hags are going to say about this. They complained she looked too sexy before and now she has rightfully won both of the top awards other than the main title on the internet judging and with the main judges for the these two awards.

She deserves it but the old hags are probably jealous they can't win anything is except a lookalike contest of Helen Thomas.

Who is 'Helen Thomas ' ??

Try reading the whole thread. <_<