Uk Students Visa For King'S College

Hi,

i've been admitted to King's College and UCL.My father is nomore and my mother is housewife.So my mother's sister is sponsoring my studies.I need to show £14500 fees + £10 000 maintainance.My mom's sister is having £50 000 in her account for long time.The problem is how do i prove she's my mom's sister?Should i take letter from solicitor etc??

Ur advice will be appreciated.

Cheers

Sam

Sam, i see nobody has answered your query, i will try,

How long is the course you intend to take? is it 14.500pounds for 1 year or the total course, normally 4 years, and 10,000 to live on, again, is that for the total course or one year?

For the first year, you can live in the Halls of Residence, top of the Old Kent Road going into London, you maybe sharing with 5/6/7 other students, but its cheap, 2nd year, i think you have to find your own living place, again, sharing to cut costs, I know this because my daughter went to Kings and got a Masters degree in Pharmacy after 4 years of hard study,

Perhaps your Auntie could arrange a monthly debit to your bank which is accesabile in the UK? and i really think you have to pay for the course before you start, so auntie would have to transfer funds to Kings first,

and your "living money" accesible via ATM,

Good Luck,,

This link provides details of the financial requirements for a level 4 Student Visa, it is self explainatory but, it seems, set in stone, it would seem that you need to be able to prove the money is in your bank account: http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/marketing/tier4maintenanceguide

I don't know how old you are, is your Aunt your guardian? probably not, but if so it would seem that her birth certificate, family registration or court document and a letter of financial consent is required

You might also want to have a read throught the UKBA guidance http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/en/howtoapply/infs/inf29pbsstudent

Sorry if I am simply duplicating what you already know.