As If Things Are Not Hard Enough

:( Roo this is not a slur, just soliciting advice. We have noticed an ever increase in ladies of the third gender using our beach and facilities and as they are now over the tolerated 20% ratio, outside visitors are giving me strange looks. Really I don't mind them in small numbers as most are witty and harmless and our waitresses really seem to be friendly with them. What I'm afraid of , is if it becomes THE place to spend the afternoon ! What to do, should we invite Screamingeagle or just bend over ?
  • Like 1

Clearly they've heard of your tolerant views Governor....the pink pound....a gay Pride day....ladyboy hotel....these families and couples aint spending enough.....lets get the singles back on Samui.

No doubt ScreamingEagle will be at the forefront of these developments....genius...pure genius! :jap:

• Like 1

As per your stance for governorship , I would take a very tolerant attitude, on the surface that is, just keep smiling & kissing babies.

Meanwhile, get Sevenhills, to organise Screamingeagle & Poorsucker to invite them to a two moon viewing party.

Now I am trying to picture SE & PS ( who just had his head pickled in alcohol ) entertaining them.

I have to be there.

• Like 1

Crusty has seen all the Ladyboy loving germans hanging around Chewang and this is in fact a promotional stunt to get them to his resort :whistling:

so what does your resort offer the Ladyboys over the other resorts? just a question

Crusty has seen all the Ladyboy loving germans hanging around Chewang and this is in fact a promotional stunt to get them to his resort :whistling:

so what does your resort offer the Ladyboys over the other resorts? just a question

:whistling: All the Italians like to hang out here .

An afternoon hangout is OK. You don't want them around at night!!! It was the same with my bar a couple of years ago. They used to come in with food from Lamdin Market, all sit round a table, and chat very loudly, gestering wildly...! It amused me and my ladies.

The evening was a different matter. They were predadators and used to scare the hel_l out of my customers who wanted to chat to a pretty girl. So they were banned in the nights only.

But it will pass. Your place is the trendy ladyboy hangout in the afternoon. They will soon get bored and find another tolerent joint. I'll come round on the Harley, if you want and scare the hel_l out of them!!!!!

Crusty, i think i may have missed something so please educate me, how is anything " your Beach " ??

Of course they can use the beach just the same as everyone else, but my bar, restaurant and toilets are MINE !

Edited by crusty

Someone told then that they could ply their " trade " in the winds :D That plus all them sailors hanging about every regatta gives them the wrong idea :cheesy:

Ha Ha Dunc, you'll keep, but that's my point. Imagine the stick I'll get when the fleet arrives ? :(

An afternoon hangout is OK. You don't want them around at night!!! It was the same with my bar a couple of years ago. They used to come in with food from Lamdin Market, all sit round a table, and chat very loudly, gestering wildly...! It amused me and my ladies.

The evening was a different matter. They were predadators and used to scare the hel_l out of my customers who wanted to chat to a pretty girl. So they were banned in the nights only.

But it will pass. Your place is the trendy ladyboy hangout in the afternoon. They will soon get bored and find another tolerent joint. I'll come round on the Harley, if you want and scare the hel_l out of them!!!!!

:D Yeah, perhaps they could warm your seat up !

"I'll come round on the Harley, if you want and scare the hel_l out of them!!!!!"

Don't think the Harley will be necessary SE. :whistling:

Edited by sevenhills

"I'll come round on the Harley, if you want and scare the hel_l out of them!!!!!"

Don't think the Harley will be necessary SE. :whistling:

OK, fair point. To test this, I'm gonna pop into Crusty's around 4 PM for a beer and a scowl!!!

Edited by screamingeagle