Dog Scarer Device

Englander

I recently saw a dog scarer advertised on one of the Pattaya TV channels, its some kind of ultrasound device.

Would anyone know where i can get one from, and also how well do they work?

Mother of my kid is scared of dogs and often walks around with a 4 month old baby in a pushchair and one of the filthy mutts showed its teeth and growled to the little one the other day.

Edited by Englander

I have a very simple device that I use which has so far prove 100% effective, and costs you nothing!

All you need is an empty small washing up liquid bottle and fill it with a mixture of water and washing up liquid, you could also add some pepper, but I find that's not necessary. If a dog runs at you simply squirt some liquid at it's eyes if possible, and the resultant shock to the dog will make it back off immediately. I use this method when I ride my bike every morning and I fix keep the washing up liquid bottle inside a larger water bottle with the top cut off and attach it to the bike with plastic ties. Try this method and you will be pleasantly surprised!.

you should order a 'dog dazer II' on ebay. this little hand held deterrent device has a ultrasonic sound which will startle the approaching/barking dog. I have two devices and

recently bought one for a friend of mine. The pricing varies and the average is around $30.USD (made in USA product). It such a good tool and now, none of the aggressive

soi dogs even attempt to approach me. Another simple method is to buy ammonia solution and transfer it into a small detergent squeeze plastic bottle, just spray the

approaching dog in the facial area for best result.

Met a guy recently who had just brought one of these devices from somewhere in Soi Day & Night. I think he said it cost 500B and worked fine.

Yes this is what im after would you know exactly where he got it?

Unfortunately mother of our baby is too gentile to go for the big stick method.