Asap Please

Thaicoon

please can one of you guys get the phone number of the Zenith hotel, nana nua Bangkok, my wife should of booked in there this morning, cannot contact her, her phone is dead, and so is my daughters, i am worried something may of happened, as i am in uk, and she was carrying quite a bit of cash, thanks guys.

its not like her.

THANKS Guys, shes ok and booked in, flight came into Bangkok about 3.30, i have tried ringing, phone dead, rang hotel no trace of her, now they have e-mailed me back, she booked in on her thai passport, and she had problems with her mobile so she has gone and bought a thai simcard, nearly had a heart attack,

Thanks Guys....

THANKS Guys,  shes ok and booked in, flight came into Bangkok about 3.30, i have tried ringing, phone dead, rang hotel no trace of her, now they have e-mailed me back, she booked in on her thai passport, and she had problems with her mobile so she has gone and bought a thai simcard, nearly had a heart attack,

Thanks Guys....

Glad all is well. :o

Cheers Britmaverick, Thai ladys like to show off a bit, with there gold etc, i was really worried about her, i have told her before when in the airport waiting for taxi, take that damm gold off, you never know whos eying it up, espacially when she has a ferrang child with her, theres some dodgy guys out there, shes ok thats my main concern.....

Thai ladys like to show off a bit, with there gold etc, i was really worried about her

I can just see it on her next birthday "Teerak, you know I worry when you wear gold, and I'm of course I'm only concerned for your safety and well being, so here's a new pair of flip flops instead!" :o

Anyway, glad the wife and little girl (isn't it?) are fine, u gotta try using google dude, get the number quick time. :D

If have trouble finding the number because it shows up to much on hotel reservation websites where the number is not displayed try searching with the keywords:

zenith sukhumvit hotel bangkok 02

:D