Mixed Soi Dogs Need New Homes Pls...

I am locted in Nakornpathom. these two dogs are in Patuthani, but the new owner is not able to take care of them anymore due to neighbor complaining.

I am not able take them back either becasue we have 8 dogs now. also have the issue of poo everywhere in the factory. I am planning to leave Thailnad, but I still wanna help 5 soi dogs to find really good new homes which can take care of them for their whole life. I dont want them back on the street. It's really hard. Most of Thais just feed them left over or bit them.

If I just leave the country without finding new owner for them they will be abandoned. The new owner and I have trying to find new home for them. Anyone can take them for whole life I do not want them keep changing different owner please........

there is only one thing for new owner I would ask the new owner give me update about them regularly.

They are mother and son. the Mother is around 5,6 years old and the son is 15 months old. The son is young and active. the mother is very sweet and always like to sit in front of you and ask for "shaking hand". If you ride a bike she would follow you right behind the bike. The mother only has one eye.

If you anyone can take them pls let me know..thanks..

post-99171-011577200 1282891719_thumb.jp

post-99171-037020000 1282891772_thumb.jp

post-99171-023869600 1282891830_thumb.jp