Rent Er6N In Pattaya

mezcal

Hi guys

I thought you might know a good shop where I could rent an ER6n in Pattaya. I would need the name and the (approx) location of the shop. How much would it be to rent one for 2~3 hours? I heard and read so much about this bike without ever sitting on one and now I really want to see what's it all about.

Also, are there any nice roads in that area?

thanks!

beach road soi 13/3. opposite the 7/11 Pd bikes. It's a women who runs it and she loves it if you are a smily, nice falang. She will keep your passport BUT if you have a photocopy and 5,000b that should do it... Dont forget to be nice and smile............... She actually refused to rent to a bloke when i was there as he was really loud and telling her she was going to steal his passport or some shit.

PD motorcycles number 0879751168

Edited by thaicbr

thanks God I'm a nice smiley farang by nature! (don't judge me by my Avatar) biggrin.gif

cheers thaicbr

know any cool roads full of twisties around Pattaya?

Afraid there's not much in the way of "twisties" in the immediate vicinity of Pattaya but if you head into Rayong there are some nice roads and BIRA Circuit is only ~20 minutes from Pattaya. Ride On! T

• 1 year later...
How does the insurance work with these rental bikes? Do they honestly not have insurance and your responsible for any damages or do they have it and just charge you anyway?

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Thaivisa Connect App

They have the basic government insurance. But if you break it you pay for it.

The lady I mentioned in my other post was good on both occasions I rented. Looked over the bike at the beginning showed me any marks and wrote them on the contract. She also provided a padlock to lock the front wheel.

It's up to you to check the bike before you take it.

Sent from my GT-P1010 using Thaivisa Connect App

How does the insurance work with these rental bikes? Do they honestly not have insurance and your responsible for any damages or do they have it and just charge you anyway?

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Thaivisa Connect App

Even if they had 1st class insurance ,its easier to charge you for the repairs than file a claim and have a bike out of action

and revenue lost ......

Your Passport is their insurance !

Dont know what would happen if you rented a big harley and it got stolen though ?laugh.png

Even if they had 1st class insurance ,its easier to charge you for the repairs than file a claim and have a bike out of action

and revenue lost ......

Dont know what would happen if you rented a big harley and it got stolen though ?laugh.png

I guess no company is willing to insure the bikes for a reasonable price. This is why they do not have 1st class insurance.

I guess you will stay at the police station until its sorted out if your bike gets stolen or you break it. If you don't have the money you will have to find a way to get the money. For sure you will have a lot of trouble if you can not pay.

there are some twisties out toeards sattahip, about 20kms from patts. Near the chinese temple in the vicinity of the big buddha on the hill, just look in that area and you'll find em

cheers

The topic is two years old. I guess mezcal isn't looking for roads in Pattaya anymore :)

and revenue lost ......

I guess no company is willing to insure the bikes for a reasonable price. This is why they do not have 1st class insurance.

I guess you will stay at the police station until its sorted out if your bike gets stolen or you break it. If you don't have the money you will have to find a way to get the money. For sure you will have a lot of trouble if you can not pay.

if you genuinely didnt have a million thb and the bike was stolen from outside your hotel wile you were sleeping etc

I have no idea what they could do ,surely they couldnt keep you in jail for life becuse the motorbike you rented got stolen

but TIT laugh.png

I heard from a policeman if someone does damage and cannot pay he shall be kept in jail 1 day for every 70 thb until the

time served is equal to the value of damage done @ the rate of 70thb per dayblink.png

• 1 year later...

Sorry for bumping an old thread but does anyone know how much is price for 1day rent of er6n(even older 2009model)? in pattaya beach road ofc.

600-800 baht at least it was last year

Sent from my i-mobile i-STYLE Q6