Irresponsible Posting

jackpeters

I do not post on any of the message boards – until now.

I have just seen on the Gay Ting Tong forum a message entitled "Underage Sex on the BBC". In that message the author links a You Tube video that discusses underage sex in cartoon format and finishes with a signature block of "Pattaya Street Kids Support Project".

Am I the only person who thinks that associating the subject of underage sex with an advert for a children's charity is foolishly unsuitable, potentially harmful to the charity and negligently irresponsible?

I had tried to post this message on the Ting Tong Forum but my registration needed to be approved by administrators and I was unable to post; hence this message here on Thai Visa's Gay Board. I hope that someone who is a member of both forums will be able to pass on this message to the members of Ting Tong.

Thank you.

An interesting comment, but I think totally misguided. I think the poster you are talking about has that graphic about the charity in ALL of his posts! That is how signatures work. Next ...

Indeed, and I would support his use of that signature block as an advert for the charity under most circumstances.

But NOT with the subject matter he chooses.

An interesting comment, but I think totally misguided. I think the poster you are talking about has that graphic about the charity in ALL of his posts! That is how signatures work. Next ...

Indeed, and I would support his use of that signature block as an advert for the charity under most circumstances.

But NOT with the subject matter he chooses.

Boards do not allow you to switch signatures off and on based on the post content. You are barking up the wrong tree here. Next ...