Congratulations To Taxidriver!

Jockstar

For those who have read taxidrivers post. Mostly in the visa department. I would just like to take this time to congratulate him and his wife on the birth of their baby boy. Born 3.6kg on Sunday morning. Mother and son dong well! Hes up to eyes in it at the moment as you can imagine. So for when he pops back on line. Then lets all congratulate him. Add below!

For those who have read taxidrivers post. Mostly in the visa department. I would just like to take this time to congratulate him and his wife on the birth of their baby boy. Born 3.6kg on Sunday morning. Mother and son dong well! Hes up to eyes in it at the moment as you can imagine. So for when he pops back on line. Then lets all congratulate him. Add below!

congrat taxidrivers

i wish i had one :o

BB

As a very recent addition to the ranks of dad-hood, I wish TD and Mum a healthy offspring and may they stay together for him through the poo, pee, vomit, smells :D , lactations, crying, screaming, endless doctors visits, midwifery, first smiles :D , phlegm noises at 2AM :D , floppy heads :D , step aside from wee streams :D , rolling eyes :o , advice from everyone and have a happy life! :D

PS Remember to point the todger DOWN before doing the final seal up on the huggies!

If I remember, Taxidriver was succsessfull in getting a spouse visa for Aus and now a new baby- you're on a roll TD, hearty congrats to your family!  :o

Very true bahtandsold. He'll be heading off in a month or so. Maybe the end of August.

Hi everyone! Iv'e just found some spare time to post, things have been flat out lately. Thanks everybody for wishing me and my family well and thanks to jockstar for starting this thread. I'm happy to say that I am a changed man, since the moment of starting fatherhood, now I'll be worrying forever untill my hair falls out,but it's worth it.

Cheers!