Solution For Slippery Wet Tiles

up-country_sinclair

Is there a product available on Phuket that I could apply to a tile floor which will make it less slippery?

There is a product in the US called Johnny Grip, but it would be quite expensive to have it shipped over here, and I have to think that a local product is available. I just don't know what it is.

I am posting this in the Phuket section because I'll be visiting there later this week (from NST), and was hoping that someone could suggest a shop on Phuket where I could purchase a recommended product.

Thank you.

Yes there is. The product is in a serie of HG Hagesan products and can be found in Home Pro stores in Phuket. I used it on some very slippery tiles when my son were younger.

Its liquid on a bottle and you just smear it on the floor and wait till it is dry before u can walk on it.

Edited by Thunderbird4ever

Yes there is. The product is in a serie of HG Hagesan products and can be found in Home Pro stores in Phuket. I used it on some very slippery tiles when my son were younger.

Its liquid on a bottle and you just smear it on the floor and wait till it is dry before u can walk on it.

How easy is it to remove when you no longer want/need it?

How easy is it to remove when you no longer want/need it?

If its the product i know of why would you want to remove it.

Its transparent and does not effect the finish on the tiles.

I like my granite to be smooth, but it would be nice to be able to make the granite non-slip in kids bathrooms, or maybe after time it looks bad. Any more questions?

You can wash it off but it takes a couple of turns to get it off. Its transparent but on glossy tiles which are the most dangerous ones you will loose the glossy look a bit. This product is great as a product to use for a limited period of time and to a limited area.

Edited by Thunderbird4ever