Triumph Big Bikes In Thai?

stao

:jap: Greetings All :jap:

Since Triumph has factory out in the Eastern Industrial Estate is their any news about Triumph selling their BIG bikes in Thailand minus the current 200+ % import duty hose-job?

There is a nice white Triumph outside my place now, I am sure the guy who owns it or his GF work there, as its the second one I have seen him with.

I think if put together here then no import duty.

Try britbike.co.th

Also the CM dealer seems to have closed triumph sales.. Its now a vespa dealer.

I read there was fall out from Britbike as BB expected them to take on and provide loaner bikes / test ride etc as part of the high value service but Niyom Panich (spelling ??) still think like a big box scooter retailer.

There was talk on GT-Rider about someone setting up with britbike and taking on service work on the corner of the moat.. But I have to say, if I was the buyer of such a high value item, I would be feeling a bit pissed that the whole 'dealer network' and support chain, that is part of why anyone will pay the big bucks, is in such a state.

From what I have read Brit Bike really do seem to be trying hard to set a high bar (as well they should at this price IMO) and I reckon its in their interests to set in ASAP and sort out a CM dealer to take care of the customers they have up there.

Phukets britbike has shifted into partnership with MCW in Phuket town, not sure if thats a plus or minus, but they are well spoken of locally by customers.

Also the CM dealer seems to have closed triumph sales.. Its now a vespa dealer.

I read there was fall out from Britbike as BB expected them to take on and provide loaner bikes / test ride etc as part of the high value service but Niyom Panich (spelling ??) still think like a big box scooter retailer.

There was talk on GT-Rider about someone setting up with britbike and taking on service work on the corner of the moat.. But I have to say, if I was the buyer of such a high value item, I would be feeling a bit pissed that the whole 'dealer network' and support chain, that is part of why anyone will pay the big bucks, is in such a state.

From what I have read Brit Bike really do seem to be trying hard to set a high bar (as well they should at this price IMO) and I reckon its in their interests to set in ASAP and sort out a CM dealer to take care of the customers they have up there.

Phukets britbike has shifted into partnership with MCW in Phuket town, not sure if thats a plus or minus, but they are well spoken of locally by customers.

Hmmm BMW Thailand has toke its motorcycle website off-line and replaced the "bike" collection with a more environmentally friendly line-up BMW Bike Thailand price technical they are also more affordable with prices starting from 198,965.00 Bht. to quickly move to near 400k and much more as usual... :D :D :D :D