Cctv Cameras

whiteelephant

Has anyone had Fujiko cctv cameras installed by the company located inTuk-com, south Pattaya??

And if they have, have they had problems with their cameras?? like I have they have been back to

my house numerous times, they come monday the 30th August said they fixed the problem, well

in the evening the cameras went beserk,now they all have problems!!!!

yes i have used Fujko

i have 4 cameras and a DVR

they have been installed about 18 months

one camera has been replaced that failed out of guarantee

i replaced it with a better night vision version from another shop in Tukcom

the Kenpro DVR has developed a fault (again it is out of guarantee) and its currently in for fixing at Fujiko Pattaya Thai

they loaned me another DVR for free whilst its being fixed

i am quite happy with them

did you use screened cable on the install?

have they mentioned rats, mice and cable in the same sentence?

4 cameras would not go beserk together, i think your DVR has a fault

yes i have used Fujko

i have 4 cameras and a DVR

they have been installed about 18 months

one camera has been replaced that failed out of guarantee

i replaced it with a better night vision version from another shop in Tukcom

the Kenpro DVR has developed a fault (again it is out of guarantee) and its currently in for fixing at Fujiko Pattaya Thai

they loaned me another DVR for free whilst its being fixed

i am quite happy with them

did you use screened cable on the install?

have they mentioned rats, mice and cable in the same sentence?

4 cameras would not go beserk together, i think your DVR has a fault

Thank you,

I have 8 cameras altogether, ata first they where fine, then after 1 week things started to go wrong. They came and fixed the problem.

we dont have problems with rats or mice,my cameras are still in guarantee for another 6 months and would like to get it sorted once and for all before it runs out

they have been to my house maybe once aweek.they came yesterday to fix problem, then a bird sat on the camera and the camera just collapsed, they where all

the same ,the fixining brackets where not even tightened.As you say could be the DVR you just have to touch it and the cameras go haywire.Yes they used screened

cable.All my cameras are infra red, camera 1,2,4,6,7, no problem as I said you just have to touch the DVR then problem.My DVR is a H.264 16 ch.

The cable connections are critical, when my installers left I had twisted wire instead of mechanical connections on a lot of joints, wonder they ever worked at all, look for taped up joints in the cable, they should all be mechanical joints.

Also the cable connectors can slide out of their seating, they are held in place with a metal O ring, take out each one and pull, if they are not seating correctly they will come apart. Also check the stripped back conductor is the correct length and the outer metal shield (sheath) is properly tight in the connector.

• 2 weeks later...

The cable connections are critical, when my installers left I had twisted wire instead of mechanical connections on a lot of joints, wonder they ever worked at all, look for taped up joints in the cable, they should all be mechanical joints.

Also the cable connectors can slide out of their seating, they are held in place with a metal O ring, take out each one and pull, if they are not seating correctly they will come apart. Also check the stripped back conductor is the correct length and the outer metal shield (sheath) is properly tight in the connector.

Ok mate thanks, fujiko came from bkk last weekend to fix on saturday all ok till sunday called them on monday told have to wait

in the list, well the DVR has packed in now so they are going to bring a new on. Also you mentioned the wire connectors well mine are all tapped like yours you can get hold of them

and the cameras go on and of. I wish I had gone to a different company Fujiko Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

hi,

why didnt you just get 2.4 ghz wireless cameras. no wires except plug them in for power. signal gets sent back to receiver, dvr records.

easy peasy. you just install yourself.

4 cameras, 1 dvr total cost 6400 baht.

regards.

hi,

why didnt you just get 2.4 ghz wireless cameras. no wires except plug them in for power. signal gets sent back to receiver, dvr records.

easy peasy. you just install yourself.

4 cameras, 1 dvr total cost 6400 baht.

regards.

What's the point if you have to run the power cables anyways? Our shop CCTV the power cables all lead back to the DVR with UPS backup (so that all cameras and DVR work during power outage).

Would you just suggest wiring the 2.4ghz cams into the nearest outlet? Robbers would just need to cut the power to the building.