Look Like Bicycle Tyres.

Kwasaki

Please can one of you Thai guys here or someone who knows, enlighten me as to why the Kids here put what look like bicycle wheels and tyres on there scooter motorbikes. l have picked a couple of them up this rainey season already, pointing to there tyres saying they are dangerous, they of course say nothing and just smile.They can't take any notice of motorbike tyres getting wider over the years.

Edited by Kwasaki

Not sure how that isnt instantly obvious.. I mean what size wheels do racing pushbikes have ??

Now a far more interesting one is why do they replace the front white light, with a red one, and run a white one on the rear !!

They use lights down there where you're at? Up here in Nakhon Nowhere I was told using lights at night wears out your battely. Around here when there's a white rear light it's because it broke on the Honda Nova some 8 years ago and no money's been scraped up to replace it!

Not sure how that isnt instantly obvious.. I mean what size wheels do racing pushbikes have ??

Now a far more interesting one is why do they replace the front white light, with a red one, and run a white one on the rear !!

They use lights down there where you're at? Up here in Nakhon Nowhere I was told using lights at night wears out your battely. Around here when there's a white rear light it's because it broke on the Honda Nova some 8 years ago and no money's been scraped up to replace it!

Ohh sure.. we have those too..

But its the ones who purposefully change the colors round that really leave me thinking "there goes another fine Darwin award candidate"..