Email Translator

coldcrush

Hiya All

I used to have a email translator sometime ago , worked sometimes as well. It translated English to Thai in the email on sending... I only used it a couple of times and then forgot all about it. Lost the site etc. Searched and cannot find..

Any ideas welcomed. By the way it was FREE as well...

Edited by lopburiguy

Hiya All

I used to have a email translator sometime ago , worked sometimes as well.  It translated English to Thai in the email on sending... I only used it a couple of times and then forgot all about it.  Lost the site etc.  Searched and cannot find..

Any ideas welcomed.  By the way it was FREE as well...

Thanks  :o

No idea........................but I heard about it from someone yesterday and ridiculed them for it. So it might be true. Oh dear Loss of face.

Hiya All

I used to have a email translator sometime ago , worked sometimes as well.  It translated English to Thai in the email on sending... I only used it a couple of times and then forgot all about it.  Lost the site etc.  Searched and cannot find..

Any ideas welcomed.  By the way it was FREE as well...

No idea........................but I heard about it from someone yesterday and ridiculed them for it. So it might be true. Oh dear Loss of face.

honest its has been out a while did not work to well, but it was REAL!!! lol

I am not sure but it was something like Banana or summit??? Who knows...

Hey your hid behind a monitor, I wouldnt worry if you are wrong or not....Keyboard warriors arent they great! lol

Thanks for your reply anyways.. :D

Just been doing a bit of searching and came up with this:

Suparsit

FAQ's

Let us know if it works!  :D

Cheers, BaanOz.

Well it is a translation site, so you have to enter text >then it translates>copy and paste it from there into your email.

It sent ok and was readable upon reciept. So not to bad, just have to see what it really says after it is translated!!!

Enjoy :D

Well it is a translation site, so you have to enter text >then it translates>copy and paste it from there into your email.

It sent ok and was readable upon reciept.  So not to bad, just have to see what it really says after it is translated!!!

Enjoy  :D

last time i checked this site did only ENG > THAI...

know any site/application/api for THAI > ENG?

Just been doing a bit of searching and came up with this:

Suparsit

FAQ's

Let us know if it works!  :D

Cheers, BaanOz.

It sent ok and was readable upon reciept. So not to bad, just have to see what it really says after it is translated!!!

Enjoy :D

baby...it's ok to use translater program , but obviously ,after it translated , the meaning sometime doesn't make sense ..(how can i explain , ..err.. maybe bout the meaning, grammar)

Regards

Bambi

http://www.thai2me.com/

They have a free trial, which I used to send a test e-mail to my wife...

Result was a bit disapointing, with many words untranslated and remaining in English script (e.g. internet)

It looks a bit like they use the SUPARSIT engine. as the results are almost identical...

Guess its OK for th regular Farang to bargirls communications, but don't expect serious dialogues to get through :o