Pattaya-Jomtien Immigration Office Retirement Extensions

FarangBuddha

Re-newed my retirement visa this morning 7/9/2010 pick up a ticket at the reception desk at 09:38 hrs (very helpful staff) and at 09:50 hrs all prossessed and told to return at 13:00hrs the next day 8/9/2010......How is that for efficiency at total of 12 minutes from walking in to walking out

"WELL DONE!!! CHONBURI IMMIGRATION Soi 5. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!!!!!!!!!

Re-newed my retirement visa this morning 7/9/2010 pick up a ticket at the reception desk at 09:38 hrs (very helpful staff) and at 09:50 hrs all prossessed and told to return at 13:00hrs the next day 8/9/2010......How is that for efficiency at total of 12 minutes from walking in to walking out

Of course they want you in and out as quick as possible,at times I think they would rubber stamp a plain bit of paper,all they want is to get shut, a nice long lunch break then after 3 ish a leisurely end to the day,anything that interrups their day is deeply upsetting to their pace of work

Well that beats me by about 8 minutes :thumbsup: