Glitterman Speaks About [J] Glitterman Goes To The Moon For More Moon Cheese

glitterman

Getting a bit bored reading about moon cheese now Glitterman.........how about moving on to fruitcakes?

That would be an autobiography then - yes??:lol:

I don't know what you mean! :ph34r: I haven't just flamed our noble hero have I?

Was that orange sunshine or purple haze runnin thru your brain moon cheese?

One of the most popular brands now in Amsterdam is called....cheese! :blink: So popular in fact they had run out when I asked for some. Maybe he's had the entire world supply flown over to Pattaya? :D

I am familiar with Amsterdam,s special menus & cheese's however I think due to the crispyness of the posting perhaps a severe flashback may have occurred on a permanent basis. :crazy:

Rolled you a greenie. B)

Was that orange sunshine or purple haze runnin thru your brain moon cheese?

One of the most popular brands now in Amsterdam is called....cheese! :blink: So popular in fact they had run out when I asked for some. Maybe he's had the entire world supply flown over to Pattaya? :D

I am familiar with Amsterdam,s special menus & cheese's however I think due to the crispyness of the posting perhaps a severe flashback may have occurred on a permanent basis. :crazy:

Rolled you a greenie. B)

You Da man!!!!!!!!! :rolleyes:

i think the Royal Glitterman is losing his marbles

Ohhh really? Why on earth would you possibly think that? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I think "The Golden One" lost them a long, long time ago.

Is that your professional opinion ? :unsure::lol:

Listen here smokie, MrT has seen enough doctors and spent enuf time in straight jackets/padded cells, His experience automatically qualifies him. :lol:

Wow! What have I been missing?

"The Almighty and Powerful wizard..." This guy is undoubtedly delusional and certifiable -- ready for the loony bin.

Also, Isn't he flirting a bit with the Lèse majesté law by referring to himself as royalty? (Although, I suppose he isn't actually claiming to be Thai royalty and could be putting himself among British royalty -- Poor old Liz.)

• 3 weeks later...

i think the Royal Glitterman is losing his marbles

Ohhh really? Why on earth would you possibly think that? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

I think "The Golden One" lost them a long, long time ago.

Is that your professional opinion ? :unsure::lol:

Yep, it's my professional opinion. ;)

• 2 weeks later...