Motorbike Insurance

PaulDavies

Easy for you - pop into AA Insurance Brokers next to Big C on S'vit Road (the South Pattaya one) and they will help

Mitiyon on the Sukhumvit gave me mine for the second year, they were also the cheapest with comparable cover.

They use Lockton insurance.

Failing that go to E & I insurance brokers on the third road just down from Exzyte, they do all my other insurances, great service and English speaking and reliable.

Keep those good times rolling. biggrin.gif

Norman W

Easy for you - pop into AA Insurance Brokers next to Big C on S'vit Road (the South Pattaya one) and they will help

Mitiyon on the Sukhumvit gave me mine for the second year, they were also the cheapest with comparable cover.

Failing that go to E & I insurance brokers on the third road just down from Exzyte, they do all my other insurances, great service and English speaking and reliable.

Norman W

Are E & I on the same side of the road as Exyte? When you say 'just down', is that south or north? Thanks.

Norman W

Are E & I on the same side of the road as Exyte? When you say 'just down', is that south or north? Thanks.