No Mass Protests But Thai Student Activism Still Alive

webfact

Red shirts were shooting at the army, and the army were shooting back. .

Hang on do you have actual evidence of this?

Anyway i couldnt overly careless about Thais or Thailand, but this army and establishment have time and time again shot and killed their own unarmed citizens.

I do note, however, your backtracking from your earlier definitive answer as to who is responsible and that is a bit more commendable.

No backtracking there is was enough circumstantial evidence for me to believe that he was shot by the army, and that the army shot and killed unarmed protesters.

Or are you trying to tell me i need a video following the bullet as basically this is the only evidence one could have to be absolutely certain.

As for that 10th of April during that terrible afternoon / evening not only the army was shooting. Some rifles were taken from them during the melee. Armed black-shirt were seen shooting. That's why in the case you mention more definite proof is necessary. What you want to believe is yours, your opinion is yours, but not necessarily correct.

Edited by rubl

No but i believe ballistic experts claimed the type of bullet that would have done that to his head was that used by the military.

Or by people that stole weapons from the army or soldiers that went rogue under the command of Sah Daeng...

Come on there was more then enough footage of soldiers shooting unarmed people for you not to be so silly and accept they shot at unarmed people.

Care to post links to any?

I do note, however, your backtracking from your earlier definitive answer as to who is responsible and that is a bit more commendable.

No backtracking there is was enough circumstantial evidence for me to believe that he was shot by the army, and that the army shot and killed unarmed protesters.

Or are you trying to tell me i need a video following the bullet as basically this is the only evidence one could have to be absolutely certain.

There are thousands of people the world over that have been convicted of murder without "a video following the bullet".

Ideally, they are convicted on more than the "circumstantial evidence" that so easily convinces you.

Do you have a name for the specific soldier you are convicting or will just anyone in the Army do? Sorry to be so nitpicky as to actually request something a tad more finite than "the Army did it."

Anyway i couldnt overly careless about Thais or Thailand

Having re-read this topic and replies I noticed in reply #10 you said

I can confirm 100% seeing a guy flying a flag who was of no threat shot in the head, his head melted im sure many on here saw it, there was the nurse and those in the temple these are the higher profile MURDERS.

It may have put me off track, it suggest you were there that fateful night. That doesn't seem to match with the first quote.

QUESTION: were you present at the Khok Wua intersection, Fan Pha bridge or other places where and when the army tried to evict the protesters ?

(reason edit: more clearly specify location)

Edited by rubl

As expected, no asnwer, therefor I have to conclude our distinguished member 'Englander' has only seen the video clips as many of us have. The youtube link he provided earlier points to a couple of clips only collected to show the reds were mistreated. That totally ignores non-reds killed, like soldiers, a colonel with staff, the lady at BTS Saladaeng, etc. End-of-discussion.

Anyway i couldnt overly careless about Thais or Thailand

Having re-read this topic and replies I noticed in reply #10 you said

I can confirm 100% seeing a guy flying a flag who was of no threat shot in the head, his head melted im sure many on here saw it, there was the nurse and those in the temple these are the higher profile MURDERS.

It may have put me off track, it suggest you were there that fateful night. That doesn't seem to match with the first quote.

QUESTION: were you present at the Khok Wua intersection, Fan Pha bridge or other places where and when the army tried to evict the protesters ?

(reason edit: more clearly specify location)