Tourist Visa, Double Entry

Re: US double entry tourist visa.

have entered Thailand once.

permit to stay: Oct. 5th

visa validity: Oct. 27th

applying for 30 day extension at an immigration office before Oct. 5th. planning a visa run prior to Oct. 27th. hoping to gain an additional double entry tourist visa with a 30 day extension option on my return from the run. would like to stay in Thailand for longer but a non immigrant visa isn't an option yet.

as long as i have the 30 day extension before the Oct. 5th, and a visa run before Oct. 27th than I should in theory be able to obtain another dual entry tourist visa correct?

also, i prefer another double entry tourist visa (not a single). does it matter where i make a visa run with this in mind? I saw a prior post mention Ventianne. I live in Hua Hin. Cheers.

Edited by joordy

Lopburi3, thanks. And if the floor falls out from underneath...do you happen to know the closest land crossing for a visa near Hua Hin. Is it Ranong? And the rest of it? Looks fine?

Edited by joordy

You have only had one of two entries so next border run should be for the second entry so Rayong can be used for that - try to enter on day 26 as they could say 27 is expired as wording normally says before. That gives you another 60 days plus 30 if you extend before you need to visit Vientiane for a new visa.