Soi Buakow

flyingfox

No matter how people try and dress it up, there's only one reason to visit/ live in Pattaya, and I'm only talking about the areas where girls/ ladyboys/ boys are prevalent.

I am in BKK and go there once a month to hit the boxing gym for 4-5 days and have a few days eating decent priced English food, i can genuinely say i dont frequent the girly bars and dont wish to have the same mundane conversation time and again.

Besides unless you go to the gogo bars the women of Pattaya are old, flabby and not my cup of tea, i would have no use for any of them.

Can you define "no use for any of them"? Don't you think this statement lacks some respect?!

Well im not in need of company to want to speak to them id sooner speak to the old British boys around there, and i dont find the ladies aesthetically pleasing enough to want to beat it into them.

Besides all i done was highlight that not everyone is in Patts for a bit of flabby chick/granny sh4ggin.

Well, all I can say is you must go around with the blinkers on, as everytime I go outside, it's hard not to see some really excellent early 20's totty.

But then, you claim not to come to Pattaya to have anything to do with the ladees, so no doubt you're blindfolded and led around by a guide, LOL.

I'm off the market myself, being in thrall to a very personable young lady ( not flabby at all ), but it doesn't mean that I'm not enjoying oggling the local talent. It's possible to enjoy Pattaya's more exotic delights without actually getting a takeaway, so my earlier comment still stands.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jiu Jitsu

Couldnt agree more apart from the Toad in the Hole, two or three times a year made with good sausage it is very enjoyable, a change is as good as a rest.....:jap:

I'd give it a go if it were made from top quality ingredients.

Have nothing against English food, only crap English food.

our tastes have become more sophisticated.

Consuming Chinese, Japanese and Indian gives one a sophisticated palate now does it. :lol:

I'd give it a go if it were made from top quality ingredients.

Flour, egg, milk and a sausage? Top quality ingredients only? Now you are being ridiculous. :lol:

The Comprehensive schooling system has clearly let you down.

The phrase "sophisticated palate" pertains to the ability to eat a wide range of foodstuffs. Worldly experience of foods, as opposed to someone who has had no experience or no interest in broadening their palette.

An example: Whereas a child may experience displeasure when introduced to olives, they may love them when given them as an adult. Their palate has become more sophisticated.

Ok?

Next;

Flour, egg, milk and a sausage?

Yes, believe it or not, the quality of these products can vary, as can the ability to prepare this dish competently. I'm sure that you have sampled good and bad Yorkshire puddings. Also sausages can vary widely in quality.

I reiterate. I don't expect high quality foodstuffs on Bua Khao. It's not necessarily their fault. Their target audience are 'cheap charlies' who buy on price.... generally the cheapest.

I reiterate. I don't expect high quality foodstuffs on Bua Khao. It's not necessarily their fault. Their target audience are 'cheap charlies' who buy on price.... generally the cheapest.

So please explain why the Continental Bakery is so busy.

Also, learn to count room numbers.

Edited by Soi Sauce

So please explain why the Continental Bakery is so busy.

Also, learn to count room numbers.

Because people like bread? Please explain why this kind of thing helper_q_bread1_kingwhite.gif sells so well in the UK? People eat what they are used to eating. It doesn't mean that it is high quality or even good.

I have never visited the Continental bakery, but I would suggest that if it is busy, it is because it caters to exactly the kind of people whom we have been describing.

Nothing wrong with that. It's good business. If I'm in the region and I feel like some egg, bacon and baked beans for breakfast, I might consider a visit.

As to learning to count rooms numbers...it is not important to me. Maybe there is one, maybe there is two. There are still in an undesirable area for me. Plus I'd be surrounded by exactly the kind of cringe-worthy people that I am happy to avoid.

Cheers.

Jiu Jitsu

Couldnt agree more apart from the Toad in the Hole, two or three times a year made with good sausage it is very enjoyable, a change is as good as a rest.....:jap:

RabC

I miss a good yorkshire duck when I,m over-any recommendations/suggestions where I can find this great northern delicacy in Patts- or maybe I should bring some with me as samples to tempt the locals ? back in 10 days :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Jiu Jitsu

RabC

I miss a good yorkshire duck when I,m over-any recommendations/suggestions where I can find this great northern delicacy in Patts- or maybe I should bring some with me as samples to tempt the locals ? back in 10 days :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Petermik.

By Yorkshire Duck do you mean Faggot? If you do then sorry cant help as have never seen them here. There was a thread on the Western Food section a while ago and I think the answer there was a big NO. I use Western Wholesale for my sausages and other meats, might ask if they can make me some.

Jiu Jitsu

RabC

Petermik.

By Yorkshire Duck do you mean Faggot? If you do then sorry cant help as have never seen them here. There was a thread on the Western Food section a while ago and I think the answer there was a big NO. I use Western Wholesale for my sausages and other meats, might ask if they can make me some.

No No not faggots-Yorkshire Ducks are made mainly from from sage&onion stuffing ect. (theres enough faggots there allready) he he.:blink:

One inflammatory post removed from view.

With so many........

Perhaps you are taking the whole thing...and yourself, too seriously.

You have to learn to accept that others may perceive things differently from yourself. It takes all sorts.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Just back from a 2 month overseas trip, I am very happy to be on Soi B once again.

I spent a week in Larnaca, Cyprus, and spent every evening wishing that it was more like Pattaya, as apart from restaurants, it was locked and pretty deserted by 8pm. Very boring.

I just wish I didn't have to risk life and limb just to walk along the street though.

I don't understand how posters can be so brazen about condeming other people based on their looks, and choice of restaurant etc. Do they think only people that conform to their dress standards and bank balance should be allowed into Pattaya? Millions of people eat at fast food restaurants and takeaways; are they to be condemned as unworthy to inhabit the planet?

Just back from a 2 month overseas trip, I am very happy to be on Soi B once again.

I spent a week in Larnaca, Cyprus, and spent every evening wishing that it was more like Pattaya, as apart from restaurants, it was locked and pretty deserted by 8pm. Very boring.

I just wish I didn't have to risk life and limb just to walk along the street though.

I don't understand how posters can be so brazen about condeming other people based on their looks, and choice of restaurant etc. Do they think only people that conform to their dress standards and bank balance should be allowed into Pattaya? Millions of people eat at fast food restaurants and takeaways; are they to be condemned as unworthy to inhabit the planet?

Calm down, calm down... :) The world is full of stereotypes. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.... If they look like the kind of people that in my experience, I would wish to avoid, they probably are the people whom I would wish to avoid.

I don't want to talk about their experience in a youth detention centre or Wormwood Scrubs, nor who played in the football game last night, how much they drank and especially not which 'sort' they pulled from the bar last night.

You can protest as much as you like, but that's the perception.

Calm down, calm down... :) The world is full of stereotypes. If it walks like a duck, looks like a duck, quacks like a duck.... If they look like the kind of people that in my experience, I would wish to avoid, they probably are the people whom I would wish to avoid.

I don't want to talk about their experience in a youth detention centre or Wormwood Scrubs, nor who played in the football game last night and especially not which 'sort' they pulled from the bar last night.

You can protest as much as you like, but that's the perception.

Everytime one of these 'supporters' makes a post, they expose their lack of general knowledge(for the need of a more polite term).

I wasn't aware that Jackie Chan ever trained in Jiu-Jitsu and most certainly not in the form that I utilise.

Jackie: Chinese martial arts

Jiu-Jitsu: Japanese martial arts.

Well im not in need of company to want to speak to them id sooner speak to the old British boys around there, and i dont find the ladies aesthetically pleasing enough to want to beat it into them.

Besides all i done was highlight that not everyone is in Patts for a bit of flabby chick/granny sh4ggin.

Well, all I can say is you must go around with the blinkers on, as everytime I go outside, it's hard not to see some really excellent early 20's totty.

TBL to each his own but im in BKK and when i walk around Emporium or Siam Square this is Grade A+ talent, the dregs on Soi Bukouw get a F- in comparison .... many gogo girls are hot that i will agree. But Bangkoks the place to come if you want to admire an abundance of truly stunning women, i fall in love about 35 times a day herebiggrin.gif

• 3 months later...

I spend most of my time in this area, so many bars, some good some poor but is all down to choice, I am an avid reader too so most mornings I have breakfast at Canterbury Tales Cafe and am probably one of their best book customers, they have such a huge collection and the exchange scheme is something Asia books dont offer.

I haven't read the whole topic, but the Soi Bauckow area is great. Particularly, the Sois Diana, LK Metro, Lengkee, Chayapoom & Honey pentangle. Think Walking Street lite (on the wallet).:lol:

Also a big shout out to Soi New Plaza.:ph34r:

Cheap food, beer & great company. What more can a man ask for? :whistling:

Edited by ELCata

I haven't read the whole topic, but the Soi Bauckow area is great. Particularly, the Sois Diana, LK Metro, Lengkee, Chayapoom & Honey pentangle. Think Walking Street lite (on the wallet).:lol:

Also a big shout out to Soi New Plaza.:ph34r:

Cheap food, beer & great company. What more can a man ask for? :whistling:

A good beer would be nice.

No matter how people try and dress it up, there's only one reason to visit/ live in Pattaya, and I'm only talking about the areas where girls/ ladyboys/ boys are prevalent.

I am in BKK and go there once a month to hit the boxing gym for 4-5 days and have a few days eating decent priced English food, i can genuinely say i dont frequent the girly bars and dont wish to have the same mundane conversation time and again.

Besides unless you go to the gogo bars the women of Pattaya are old, flabby and not my cup of tea, i would have no use for any of them.

Why come to pattaya for pain there must be bars or clubs in bangkok that will give it to you :lol:

Everytime one of these 'supporters' makes a post, they expose their lack of general knowledge(for the need of a more polite term).

I wasn't aware that Jackie Chan ever trained in Jiu-Jitsu and most certainly not in the form that I utilise.

Jackie: Chinese martial arts

Jiu-Jitsu: Japanese martial arts.

I bet you are ex private school 'boy.ex sas, ex mi5, ex mi6, ex cia or may be just havn't lived life with the working class :jerk: :giggle: