Riding Motorbikes And Problem With Ears

newbie83

Hey, I was riding in Asia around 10 k kilometers with no problems (mostly automatic scooters though).Now I'm in europe , I ride honda wave 125i and after some time i hear ringing in my ears ;). I wonder why, besided that exhauster for this model is 'endurance-sports' - so quite noisy bastard (from the previous owner-idiot), but i mounted db killer over there and replacing whole exhauster soon...

Anyway, could be that these thai 300 baht helmets that i was using are safer for ears because they are not so closed like most european models ? or what ? i don't want to become deaf soon...do you/did you have similiar problems ?

cheers

i have same problem wearing earplugs........even that special ones for motorbike for 20 euros ;]

Buy yourself a decent Eurospec full face helmet and not one of those Thai plastic bucket for your brains type. :ph34r:

I dunno then. maybe change exhaust. Or cut off your ears! whistling.gif

I hear you (no pun intended :lol: ). I have a full Termignoni race system on my 999S and with my British bought Nitro helmet, never have any issues with noise. B)

Sounds like a medical problem to me.

Everyones different, never understood why people wear ear plugs, they dull you senses if you ask me.

I have been riding for 47yr my ears are fine. Ridden with no helmet, cheap helmets and some good ones. :jap: