Ironic Friending? It'S Fun.

Jingthing

8>< SNIP ---NESTED QUOTES DELETED ><8

Mine are ---> 0.0 LOL! Btw what are the green thingies for anyways? Man this happiness is contagious : )

They are like little computer kisses!

Oooook.... now that is a little disturbing LOL!

"I've got a pocket full of ... pretty green!"

That one's for the Mods.

Takes you back, doesn't it?

SC

• Like 2

I'm feeling ironic. How about you? :blink:

I'd never had you marked down as a revivalist.

You'll be coming back at us with some wo-tone back-beats next.

No, I've got no sense of humour. Can't tell irony from tinny without a magnet.

Tinnies are aluminy anyway

SC

• Like 1

Totally off topic, but who cares? I'm getting very close to my 20,000th post. That's a big round number. Any suggestions on what I should post for my 20,000th post?

You know we're all expecting you to announce a big party.....is everything finalised yet? :rolleyes:

Excellent greenie fest thread of pointless irony btw.....I'm tossing them out like royalty....

SC

Better to have a bit of bottle than a ringing in the ears.....very true. ;)

SC

Better to have a bit of bottle than a ringing in the ears.....very true. ;)

It's a long time since I had to resort to recycling cans for money, but back in the day, McEwans Export cans were ironic, while most of the rest were aluminic. And surprisingly, Brown bottles were clear.

SC

Edited by StreetCowboy

It's a long time since I had to resort to recycling cans for money, but back in the day, McEwans Export cans were ironic, while most of the rest were aluminic. And surprisingly, Brown bottles were clear.

SC

I always found Tennents lager cans to be more tittie than tinny in the good old days. Now they're ten a penny. Quite literally.

• Like 1

Totally off topic, but who cares? I'm getting very close to my 20,000th post. That's a big round number. Any suggestions on what I should post for my 20,000th post?

Actually, if you go into your profile you are several hundred posts PAST 20,000 (Nearly 21,000) so it seems you've missed your mark. Of course that reading is your real reading not the adjusted on that appears @ each post ;)

Actually, if you go into your profile you are several hundred posts PAST 20,000 (Nearly 21,000) so it seems you've missed your mark. Of course that reading is your real reading not the adjusted on that appears @ each post ;)

Oh, wow, that's weird. Why the two different numbers?

SC

I always found Tennents lager cans to be more tittie than tinny in the good old days. Now they're ten a penny. Quite literally.

As I recall, they were always quite decent and tidy, in evening dress, if I am not mistaken, though I could be recollecting through the fond beer-coloured lenses of nostalgia.

And Mackesons stout cans more tiny than tinny.

SC

• Like 1

I don't know mate, something suss is going on @ TV, but Im not exactly sure what. You must of been a bad boy, I only have a difference of close to 300, yours is almost 1000 posts.

• Like 1

I don't know mate, something suss is going on @ TV, but Im not exactly sure what. You must of been a bad boy, I only have a difference of close to 300, yours is almost 1000 posts.

If I was really a bad boy, I wouldn't be posting so much!