Meechok Plaza

Gonzo the Face

Not one that I would trust. There is a contracted drop off and pick up store. Closes would be the main post in Sansi.

I agree. Stay clear of it Gonzo. I posted 2 parcels registered Airmail; one to the USA and one to Europe. More than two and a half months later neither package ever got to their destinations. I've had to file a claim and request for a trace with the postal service which could take months.

well, i often use the contract station in Carrefour (superhighway branch) and everything always arrives - eventually. Recently sent a regular letter to social security office in manila - took four weeks, but it arrived there. SSA in manila said it was probably an in-county issue over there as they often have this problem.

OTOH.. some friends sent a small package to me from SFO in USA over a month ago and it has never arrived... while a package from my daughter got here in 2 weeks and it even was missing the house number!

go figure...

well, i often use the contract station in Carrefour (superhighway branch) and everything always arrives - eventually. Recently sent a regular letter to social security office in manila - took four weeks, but it arrived there. SSA in manila said it was probably an in-county issue over there as they often have this problem.

OTOH.. some friends sent a small package to me from SFO in USA over a month ago and it has never arrived... while a package from my daughter got here in 2 weeks and it even was missing the house number!

go figure...

got to make a run out to Carrefour also..... can you tell me where its located within the complex please ???

I will not use a contract station for Thai Post and always go to a main Post Office as l think they are more reliable, Never had any problems with sending documents to UK from Mae-Jo Post Office as letters seem to arrive in the UK within 2 weeks. Staff are also very helpful

I will not use a contract station for Thai Post and always go to a main Post Office as l think they are more reliable, Never had any problems with sending documents to UK from Mae-Jo Post Office as letters seem to arrive in the UK within 2 weeks. Staff are also very helpful

I'm like you tecno. I have never had a problem sending anything to the USA or receiving it by using the main post and if really important EMS to make sure. Its when you star using the contract shops you start having problems. OK Fedex now an then.:D

Edited by gotlost

go figure...

got to make a run out to Carrefour also..... can you tell me where its located within the complex please ???

upstairs... almost directly across from macdonalds, on the carrefour store side, not the hallway side.

Just a countertop, with a sign or two, that i guess indicate postal services... i can't read thai... so just guessing

Not one that I would trust. There is a contracted drop off and pick up store. Closes would be the main post in Sansi.

Be careful at Sansai PO too. I got short changed there the other day and when I counted my change on the spot and questioned it, the clerk 's face turned red as he attempted a smile and pulled the missing 100 baht out of his shirt pocket. And this is a guy I've known for years who used to be at Mae Jo PO. Maybe he remembers that I sometimes don't count my change and thought he could get away with it.

Thanks Zippy

Found it and mission accomplished....

thanks heaps

Gonzo

Hope it works, I posted a failed CD card from there back to Sandisk for replacement about 1 year ago, they are still waiting for it.

Good luck to you but I'll never use them again.

Everything posted from Sankamphaeng PO has arrived, but one parcel from the UK did not ( not registered). Registered seems to work fine in both directions- about a week

go figure...

Psss... Could be Phills slow mailing process... Postcard from Bali to Thailand took 1 week, but the one to Manila took 3 months!

I would have guessed that if it were literally going to disappear, they would have torn it down in the beginning. This picture gives me the impression they have something bigger and better in mind for it.

Agree

Looks like they are execising some care in taking it down....

probably going to be higher and more prominently placed.