Brave Behind Your Anonymity

rachele703

I have been looking for these vicious anti-Tuskers posts, wanted to see how bad they were, but can't find any.

Could you post a link please?

They have been removed as inflammatory and trashing a sponsor. If this topic heads that way then posts will be removed without comment and potential warnings/suspensions issued.

As the posts were removed - quite rightly - there was really no point in the original post. However, we are up to 31 posts.

I have been looking for these vicious anti-Tuskers posts, wanted to see how bad they were, but can't find any.

Could you post a link please?

They have been removed as inflammatory and trashing a sponsor. If this topic heads that way then posts will be removed without comment and potential warnings/suspensions issued.

As the posts were removed - quite rightly - there was really no point in the original post. However, we are up to 31 posts.

I must say that the mods have been doing a sterling job as I have not seen any nasty posts about the sale of Tuskers (maybe because I am currently not on Thai time) nor was I aware of any campaign against the place.

Congrats to Chaz & Rach on the baby and all the best.

Edited by Contractor

Rache hon. Don't you worry, you have many more friends than foes and frankly it is pretty obvoius when people are being petty and mean that it is they who look bad and not you. I too have my heart drop to the pit of my stomach everytime I see a Citylife thread, but you take the helpful criticisms to grow and improve and ignore the ones written in malice, the majority of people do mean well and are very helpful and supportive. Chin up girl, you rock and while I never seem to make your parties, I am a big fan of you both (or three)!

Congratulations and very best of luck to you both.

The negativity that sometimes comes up in the Chiang Mai forum is disgraceful. Makes one wonder where peoples manners are. Maybe a members internet persona reflects their real life persona, or maybe some just get a kick out of being this way online.

As for any more overtly negative comments and speculation about Tuskers, I think time to warn that there will be 3 days suspensions dished out over this. Maybe during those 3 days those members can take time to find where their good manners have gone. Enough already! Its out of hand.

Nothing much to add, but I can understand that with a baby on the way and a sale of a business things can get very stressful,my advice would be to take a step back and let Chas deal with the sale and you look after yourself and the baby.

Hope I don't seem condesending :unsure:

Could luck with both baby and sale and ignore the idiots.