Who Goes Premiership First...

joordy

i got my money on the Millwallians. Maybe not this season, but maybe so. And who will finish 123 in the Championship? I'm rooting for those who have come so close for so long...Cardiff. Actually, I just want to see the biggies playing footy in Wales.

The correct name for them is actually Millwally's or absolute Scumbag *$$#^% but to answer your questions, neither them nor Leeds will go up, Cardiff might though..

I'd liek to Cardiff too to be fair, would definately add something to the Prem..:D

I'd liek to Cardiff too to be fair, would definately add something to the Prem..:D

Yes id go along with that even though i reciprocate the Welsh's feelings towards the English, but id like to see Leeds go up ASAP they belong in the top league and the Yorkie bars have suffered more then enough, id also like to see Sheff Wed who are as big a club as most in the top flight back up. (i know theyre in division 3)

im not going to suggest i know a great deal about Millwall. so thanks for the tip on their true name (and identity!) i know only what ive read. but i love watching the underdogg/new kids with hopes of an upset as much as anyone else.

Even better, Cardiff and Swansea go up...but i will not be placing any money on that one. when is the last time there was a Welsh team in the Premiership?

Cardiff against Hull was on the tube last night. bit of a beach ball contest for the first 20 minutes or so. watching that match, w/o bellamy, i thought if they did go up they would get mauled. but not as rough as hull was. that team, hull, is odd. they have some players who really hustle. but often it seems as if in the end they result to cheap ass fouls and silly mistakes. when i watch squads like that i can't help but think that they are not trusting themselves enough. when it matters, i mean. late in a tight match or after going down a goal or two.

im not going to suggest i know a great deal about Millwall. so thanks for the tip on their true name (and identity!) i know only what ive read. but i love watching the underdogg/new kids with hopes of an upset as much as anyone else.

Even better, Cardiff and Swansea go up...but i will not be placing any money on that one. when is the last time there was a Welsh team in the Premiership?

Cardiff against Hull was on the tube last night. bit of a beach ball contest for the first 20 minutes or so. watching that match, w/o bellamy, i thought if they did go up they would get mauled. but not as rough as hull was. that team, hull, is odd. they have some players who really hustle. but often it seems as if in the end they result to cheap ass fouls and silly mistakes. when i watch squads like that i can't help but think that they are not trusting themselves enough. when it matters, i mean. late in a tight match or after going down a goal or two.

Where you from Fella ??

What you should do is go & have a watch of them to learn a little more about them ??

Especially if you have a non S London accent, then you'll find out ALL you need to know..;)

Pre-season I would have said Middlesborough, but they've had a shocking start.

I'm going for Cardiff as a champs, and Forest and QPR going up as well. Still think 'boro might be in with a shout, but they need to turn things around fast. Strachan's a good manager, and he's got some good players in there (I have to say that, I'm Scottish... whistling.gif ) but they've stumbled badly and another few games like yesterday will tank their season.

• 4 weeks later...

We don't want any of them in the EPL. Bunch of thugs both sets

Yeah good one, cos Man United, Wolves, T*ttingham, Brum, West Ham, Sunderland etc etc etc are all such Angels when they go away from home & when people come to their Gaff...:rolleyes:

Get real Fella..

Well, it would be 'interesting' to have the scab pikeys in the Prem, however brief their stay might be. Them AND Cardiff would be umm...newsworthy? :lol:

I hope QPR do it though, proper club that is. As for Leeds, I reckon they'll do it too at some point.

We don't want any of them in the EPL. Bunch of thugs both sets

Yeah good one, cos Man United, Wolves, T*ttingham, Brum, West Ham, Sunderland etc etc etc are all such Angels when they go away from home & when people come to their Gaff...:rolleyes:

Get real Fella..

Leave Tottenham out of that singher. Best behaved fans in the premier league. :)

Edited by carmine