Pattaya Development Information

Does anypne know of a site where one can find out the plans for a specific piece of property in Pattaya?

I am looking to buy a condo and am intererested to know what, if anything, is planned for the empty lots around it - thought maybe there is a .gov site that provides it.

Thanks

Thanks to all for replying.

The unit I was looking at is in a low rise on pratumnak soi 5.

There are empty lots around it, incl one that would block the current very nice sea view. The unit has lots to say that is good about it, but it is priced with the view in mind and I figure it could very likely be for sale because that view will soon be gone, but was wondering if I could find out. But as has been said here, what is a law one month can be changed the next and if not there always seems to be ways around them so should probable count on there being no view.

BTW does anyone know what the process is if you were to buy into a dated condo and there was thoughts of the whole building being sold to be torn down and something new built. What happens if you are an owner in that sort of situation? Do they have to buy out all the owners or only a majority - which then forces all others to sell?

Thanks in advance

And, of course, the plans already lodged on file can easily change. More than once, even. So, basically it's a crap shoot.

Thanks to all for replying.

The unit I was looking at is in a low rise on pratumnak soi 5.

There are empty lots around it, incl one that would block the current very nice sea view. The unit has lots to say that is good about it, but it is priced with the view in mind and I figure it could very likely be for sale because that view will soon be gone, but was wondering if I could find out. But as has been said here, what is a law one month can be changed the next and if not there always seems to be ways around them so should probable count on there being no view.

BTW does anyone know what the process is if you were to buy into a dated condo and there was thoughts of the whole building being sold to be torn down and something new built. What happens if you are an owner in that sort of situation? Do they have to buy out all the owners or only a majority - which then forces all others to sell?

Thanks in advance

And, of course, the plans already lodged on file can easily change. More than once, even. So, basically it's a crap shoot.

Do or did you have any knowledge of the area around Pratumnak soi 5 lets say 5 - 8 years ago? The area was virtually all jungle and empty lots so the likelyhood of somebody spoiling your sea view seems pretty much a dead cert - if there is a space it will be built on!! Be warned!