Invitation: Thaivisa Member's Party Friday July 29

george

I might come but i want to come in disguise :D

Perhaps everyone should come dressed as their avatar?

Over to you, "The Moog".

I'll be there....

I think it would be a lot easier for The Moog to dress up as his Avitar than you Buadhai, how will you make your forehead go up and down like that? :D

Will badges with names have to be worn like you at were at some sort of convention?

with some Nicks that would be really funny, ie Random Chances sounds like a racehourse. Lovely Cutie would have to make sure she took hers off before entering or leaving (Sure she is LC anyway). BKK Madness would look great on a suit jacket,Sure there are even stranger Nicks that will be absolutley ridiculous when worn, should be a great laugh :o

Any more, that all I can think of right now

Cheers

TP

Anybody anything

Mike, is it motorcycling in or the pickup truck? :D

Gee, think I could learn to ride in the next ten days?

Maybe I'll just take my skateboard.

:o

I think it would be a lot easier for The Moog to dress up as his Avitar than you Buadhai, how will you make your forehead go up and down like that?

It always does that after a heavy night of drinking. See me Saturday morning for a demo.

Edited by buadhai

Pictures look cool, but I am wondering if there will be some nice hostesses present?  Anyone have any reviews for this place? Just curious because of its locale.

It's an above the board place - endless billiards tables, shark tank, and live music venue. There are no bar fines at Sin. If you want this sort of thing I dare say you can walk a block up and find a lady to drag back with you if you are so inclined.

Pictures look cool, but I am wondering if there will be some nice hostesses present?  Anyone have any reviews for this place? Just curious because of its locale.

It's an above the board place - endless billiards tables, shark tank, and live music venue. There are no bar fines at Sin. If you want this sort of thing I dare say you can walk a block up and find a lady to drag back with you if you are so inclined.

In fact, they'll find you. No worries!

I should be there. But not at 6.30pm. Thats too early. Maybe around 8ish. :D

and I'll be sure to get there b4 8, just to make sure there'll still be some scotch available :D

Just kidding Jock :D

Seriously tho, been to a couple informal meets and was a great night out, good folks all around. C'mon out.

PS, George, perhaps you might consider getting sponsors for the next 'official' meet? Someone here must be connected to say a Heineken or??? (not meant physically, well, maybe a few at any given moment) :D

Sponsoring a meet for the largest Expat forum in Thailand/Asia, would be of a great benefit to any group I would think...depending on the bar tab of course :D

working on it already :o

Three questions...

1. What happens if you don't drink alcohol? :o

2. Is there going to be a photographer/s there or should I bring my own camera? :D Any official Thaivisa photographers?

3. Is there going to be another party planned soon? (Would be in Singapore on some visa business) :D

PM me the answers if possible.

Reaper

Three questions...

1.  What happens if you don't drink alcohol?  :o

You don't get drunk! :D

2.  Is there going to be a photographer/s there or should I bring my own camera?  :D Any official Thaivisa photographers?

Plenty of cameras around last time.

3.  Is there going to be another party planned soon?  (Would be in Singapore on some visa business) :D

I believe George has already posted that the next one will be in September! :D !

PM me the answers if possible.

Reaper

Unfortunately, I won't be at the BKK pissup 'cause I'll be in Phuket.  But I'll be attending the Phuket pissup, so Tornado, get ready  :D  :D

Im ready babe :o

Ill bring the guitar so I can serenade you, whilst walking barefoot on the beach as the sun sets. :D

You are so romantic, Gent... :D

what is a "pissup" party anyway?

it is a social gathering where you consume copious amounts of alcohol ( if you want ) and dribble total sh1t to many people whom you hope will not remember it at a later date..... :D:D

the pissup bit comes from spending your money on alcohol and then later pissing it up against the wall...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pissup

when in need of assistance - wikipedia is your friend

I am planning on being there friday week - nothing like a good excuse to get hammered.. :o

Unfortunately, I won't be at the BKK pissup 'cause I'll be in Phuket.  But I'll be attending the Phuket pissup, so Tornado, get ready  :D  :D

Im ready babe :o

Ill bring the guitar so I can serenade you, whilst walking barefoot on the beach as the sun sets. :D

Kool. Will you also be bringing the wife? :D:D

You are so romantic, Gent... :D

What's the matter - jealous? :D

yeah latin..like salsa or tango...heheheh or latin pop...Sure will spice things up....Anyway What kind of music does Sin club plays ???

If they could add in some latin track should be nice...If there is a live band maybe Gypsy kings or Carlos Santana Black Magic Woman..should do the trick... :o:D :D

Edited by tytus