Invitation: Thaivisa Member's Party Friday July 29

george

Bambina was well bambina - I chatted with her on my handy. Apparently she is same same as online from what I gather. (FUNNY) Also chatted w/Penz and LC. :D

Somehow wasnt the same as being there!! :o

Edited by britmaveric

I wasn't going originally (had to be in Pattaya) but made it back around 10. First guy I ran into had a name sticker saying "Thomas Merton" :o (jing jing!)

The rooftop was full up with TV'rs and the main room was full up as well- hard to get a head count. Free flow shooters (and they were indeed free!)

The most poignant moment went to Jock and Bambina, whom had a very touching meeting, all appears forgiven. :D

As I was leaving, ran into a TV'r on the street (had his nametag on).

Just wondering how many others wandered up Nana forgetting their nametag was still attached??? :D:D

Thx to Kreon and crew on a job well done!

I wasn't going originally (had to be in Pattaya) but made it back around 10. First guy I ran into had a name sticker saying "Thomas Merton"  :D (jing jing!)

The rooftop was full up with TV'rs and the main room was full up as well- hard to get a head count. Free flow shooters (and they were indeed free!)

The most poignant moment went to Jock and Bambina, whom had a very touching meeting, all appears forgiven.  :D

As I was leaving, ran into a TV'r on the street (had his nametag on).

Just wondering how many others wandered up Nana forgetting their nametag was still attached???  :D  :D 

Thx to Kreon and crew on a job well done!

Now I'm even more jealous... :D

totster :o

I wasn't going originally (had to be in Pattaya) but made it back around 10. First guy I ran into had a name sticker saying "Thomas Merton"  :o (jing jing!)

Can this really be the third complement - whatever his intention - I have received today.

So much flattery - such a big head.

A head that will be soon resting on pillows in tepid Lancashire in the UK.

So the sad case with the sticker is just one of many losers trying to get kudos from someone else's name - unless it was the Moog - my son can do anything in His Father's name.

For all those asking about the dj.

I have answered before and I'll do it again.

I know I am playing that much is known. From what I understand from Terry it is one of his resident djs.

It will also be broadcast live on Bangkok radio. Not that you'll hear much of the drunken fools. (me included) having a good time. You will hear some great tunes and adverts. lol

Carl

aka Dj Nomad

Hot of the wires the dj's are Alan Freeman..... Simon Dee.... and Jack Jackson with a guest apperance of Ed Stewart. Prince Charles said he might drop by but he can't be sure. as George has not sent him an invitation. (shame on you george)

It was quite fun night.

Lovely to meet Baht&Sold, Honeyen and her cute sister, Jog star and his beautiful gf,Thomas Merton and few others I dont remember their names!!

Nice venue, fun music , good chitchat

Now you are even more jealous Toster!!!

By the way, someone was son of da B..... Drunk and tried to take advantage on girls. We dont to be touch by you .. mother f..... Dont let me share that name here.

2.20am. Just got home. :o The missus wanted to. As you now i'm a pisshead and wanted to stay out and drink more. Anyway. I must say it was a good night. Met a few TV members that i hadnt met before and also some i have, The last count it was LC, Rose,Insight, Jockstar, Missus, Bambina. I think that was the last to leave.

hey well i headed early was out from Sin Club at about 2330hrs.. its a good party...met alot of people...Explorer,Mattnich,Pezman,Bambina,Carl,The Ace Face,Kreon,Jockstar,Khu Oz,Thomas...And many more....Great to know you guys...

Cheers...

Edited by tytus

2.20am. Just got home. :o The missus wanted to. As you now i'm a pisshead and wanted to stay out and drink more. Anyway. I must say it was a good night. Met a few TV members that i hadnt met before and also some i have, The last count it was LC, Rose,Insight, Jockstar, Missus, Bambina. I think that was the last to leave.

Hey its ok for you but if I go near the boose i get 7 kinds of ( SH problems from my thai g/F ) in fact tonight I had A BEER one mark you now she is not talking to me, so answer easy get new g/f

There are three ways to understand a woman.......The trouble is nobody knows what they are :D

By the way, someone was son of da B..... Drunk and tried to take advantage on girls. We dont to be touch by you .. mother f..... Dont let me share that name here.

I'm a bit appalled at such behaviour - whoever harrassed alot of the ladies should be ashamed of themselves. What gives you the right to lay your hands on them without permission? That being said you are lucky I wasnt about or you wouldnt be using your hands for a faire bit of time. :o

I was impressed by how many stunningly beautiful women are members of thai visa. I need to be spending more time in the chat room. They were each and every one some of the prettiest women in Bangkok.

I went half expecting to find a room full of computer nerds with tape on our glasses but it was a great crowd.

Sorry to hear someone got carried away. Where are those moderators when you really need them????

Let us know who it was Candy. I am with Brit! :o

Candy Im coming up today, PM me your number (ive lost yours :D ) if you want to catch up tonight.

cheers

"hands off Tornado" :D:D

Edited by Tornado

Candy Im coming up today, PM me your number (ive lost yours  :o ) if you want to catch up tonight.

How long are you going to be there Torny?

I'm travelling up to Bangers tomorrow for a coupla days.

Candy Im coming up today, PM me your number (ive lost yours  :D ) if you want to catch up tonight.

great minds..... http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...iew=getlastpost

Crossed in the ether... :o

What time are you heading back?

Candy Im coming up today, PM me your number (ive lost yours  :D ) if you want to catch up tonight.

Im prettt free mate, the MRS has gone home for elections, so up to me :D

I will try and stay the extra night, Ill call you on any account.

cheers

cheers

Cheers mate.

:D

cheers

Cheers mate.

:D

If anyone else wants to meet up for a few drinks with JD and I, let us know.

when are you back Brit?

off to the airport now - cheers.

Edited by Tornado

I went early and left early with my gf. I hadn't seen my gf for awhile so being with her was more important to me than meeting others; but, still good to see a crowd and talk to some others. All I did talk to seemed nice.