Invitation: Thaivisa Member's Party Friday July 29

george

Bkkmadness, I dont know about what he has done with others. I got there quite late and left early. But surely his performance that night to ladies was unpleasant. We all deserve an apology, dont you think Kennie?

Hands up anybody that has made a complete tit of themselves whan having lots too many...and can't remember the next day.never happened to me...honest. :o

Edit:I'm not talking about malicious or violent behaviour though..

It would seem an apology might just put an end to all of this, yes?

:D

Since its a lazy Sunday afternoon and i've nothing better to do while having a few beers. I went through all the posts and have roll call of whos coming or maybe coming....

Hey Jock, What's the new avatar?

I'll be there, even though I have a flight back to the Big Apple early the next day.

Even if only for an hour or two.....

:D Just one drink, right?

:o

:D Yeah, I only intended to be there for one hour, but One drink turned into Five turned into Twelve..... You know how it goes..... :D

Good party! Even though, I didn't make many new friends..but enjoyed watching you guys. I reckon, there should be some activities or games that get people talking and playing together. Saw some sitting bored themselves.

Hope Narachon made his flight back to NY and glad to know that Ken got put into the taxi.

Good job TV management team! :o

I was gonna come and talk to you but i was talking to Narachon. Maybe next time.

Yeah, I guess you can tell by now that I managed to make my flight!

Back in New York City, but Suffereing from Jet Lag, will write about my interesting experiences at the party here soon after I go back to my Catch - Up - to - Eastern - Standard Time nap.... schla17.gif

Edited by Narachon

:D Just one drink, right?

:D Yeah, I only intended to be there for one hour, but One drink turned into Five turned into Twelve..... You know how it goes..... :D

Now that wasn't predictable was it? :D

chuchok:

chuchok Posted Today, 2005-08-01 00:11:43

Hands up anybody that has made a complete tit of themselves whan having lots too many...and can't remember the next day.never happened to me...honest.

Edit:I'm not talking about malicious or violent behaviour though..

Well, it would seem that cartman wass right:

"Oh my god, they killed ________ ! Dem Batsards!!!"

Sorry, but does seem to be more of a minor, mindless indiscretion, but certainly not malicious or evil.

I've NEVER been bad.

NEVER!

That I can remember! :D:D

kayo.

If you go to the bar with your sister. As she was talking to her mate at the counter, here come the drunken old man, put his head on your sister's shoulder and lean on her, back against back... what would you say? Would you still say ok , it is not a big deal?

I am a decent woman, you cannot just grap me wherever you want.

Being drunk does not mean you can get away with this, KEN

Wow. I had no idea I was the one being talked about here. And yes, I was drunk, I know I was drunk and I really am not the kind of person that does what I being accused of (even drunk). If you think I did....really, indeed I am very, very, very sorry. :o

If you go to the bar with your sister. As she was talking to her mate at the counter, here come the drunken old man, put his head on your sister's shoulder and lean on her, back against back... what would you say? Would you still say ok , it is not a big deal?

Wow. I had no idea I was the one being talked about here. And yes, I was drunk, I know I was drunk and I really am not the kind of person that does what I being accused of (even drunk). If you think I did....really, indeed I am very, very, very sorry. :D

Fair play Ken... :o

totster :D

...and La Bambina turned out to be all - and much more than, anticipated.

Apologies to her, and her knight in shining armour, Kringle, for my earlier indiscretions.

We will have to get togheter for a beer sometime when at least I'm not drunk. :o Was a great party but do wish I could remember more of the people I met. :D

Wow. I had no idea I was the one being talked about here. And yes, I was drunk, I know I was drunk and I really am not the kind of person that does what I being accused of (even drunk). If you think I did....really, indeed I am very, very, very sorry. :D

Fair play Ken... :D

totster :D

:D:D:D

BTW , i met Ken that night ,and yes , he was super drunk obviously ..which i can understand if he missed in his action .. its not a big deal for me , just lean , not touch my things..:o (nah ..he lean just bcoz he want to stand )

me thinks , Ken is a good guy ..and now he want to apologise.. :D

Bambi :D

So , photos please. I was there as stated and had a great time. Good on you Ken for being a gentleman and apologising. Seems fair enough to me.

I who the guy with the still camera taking pics?? Had a great chat with him and Bambina. Spent some time keeping her from falling over. LOL. Maybe Ken and Bambina should of used each other to hold themselves up. Nah.... Would of fallen over even quicker.

Carl

Nomad

Narachon, Your pix wouldn't show on your last post. 

My Avatar picture didn't show?

Couldn't have been offensive, actually it was just a slight funny modification of the present one.. :D

Or maybe it was because it was a large offsite file... :D

So, where're the pix?  Hope that shot of me looks good enough to be seen by the public, or trash it!  :D

I should have taken a picture of you when I was there - I did have my camera with me!

I completely forgot to take any pictures - You have no idea how drunk I was when I was talking to you! trink08.gif

Don't worry, from what I remember, any picture of you would look great! :D

Anyway, enjoy your nap.

Thanks, I just woke up from my nap, and it's now midnight. I'll try to write some more here before I have to go back to bed, I have to go to work in a few hours, still jet lagged....

schla16.gif

Edited by Narachon

BTW , i met Ken that night ,and  yes , he  was super drunk obviously ..which i can understand if he  missed in his action

Was Ken the old dude in the dark red shirt stumbling all over the couch?

In that case, I was lean on and groped too! :D

But it's ok, it's all good! :D

.. its not a  big deal for me , just lean , not touch my things..:o

No Comment..... :D:D

I had a great time meeting alot of the Thaivisa folks last night....and a special shot out to my comrades in the quality control division(pardon the pun). We were making sure your shots met the appropriate standards before they were served to the masses. Thanks again for the party, had a great time.

Ah yeah....... Lojack my man!

I'm glad that we were able to do our duty to the fullest!

Had a crazy time! I'm really surprised I did not end up like poor Ken!

I'm usually a lightweight... My alcohol tolerance must have increased exponentially during my vacation in Thailand - Must have been all that drinking I did in Pattaya ( before Buddha holidays, of course ) and in Chiang Mai in the days before the party......

trink21.gif

First five shots were lime....

Next several shots were strawberry ( artificially taste.....Shots seem to be getting weaker... :D )

....And the last couple of shots seemed to be peppermint... :o

( things start getting hazy at this point.... :D )

Looking back on things, I really think I should have spent more time meeting more TV people ( especialy the ladies! ) than drinking, but hey, it was what you guys call a "Pissup Party"... :D

Candyflip is gorgeous isn't she?

I missed her at the party, I was too busy trink02.giftrink30.giftrink26.gif

Too bad.

First I find out Candyflip is actually a real woman, now I hear she is gorgeous...

So tell me, Is she "Kesarin ( Nong Nat) Chaichalermphol" level hot?

If so, no wonder Ken leaned on and groped you!

Still jet lagged and Sleepy.... 1:00 am here....Back to work in a few hours....More of my comments and recaps of the Thai visa Pissup party tomorrow NYC time.....

1.gif

Thaivisa.com Party review on Radio Bangkok

Radio Bangkok are broadcasting the Thaivisa.com Party review with interviews from the party, today August 1.

Listen at 5pm this afternoon. The program is repeated at midnight 00:00 and tomorrow morning 5am.

Listen to Thailand Today with Felix Lynn on Radio Bangkok

When the words 'Political correctness' are mentioned here - everyone goes crazy and gets very angry indeed.

Then some neanderthal does something a bit cheesy and a lot of blowhard chivalry emerges.

Eg Brit (licker of arse) Maveric making noises about punching those with wandering hands....even though he's thousands of miles away...(phew, lucky for neanderthal)

When is this soap opera going to end, george?

I actually had a good time with my friends at the party, even though had hesitated to go at first. Now I'm saying the aftermath is <deleted>. Plus some major <deleted> stirrers. Stop talking <deleted> and get on with everyone's life, IMO.

I still want to know why Bambina didn't want to talk to my wife for very long.

QUOTE(mattnich @ 2005-07-31 21:53:24)

QUOTE(BambinA @ 2005-07-31 20:31:45)

ja ..i desperate for that day already   

Bambi

Bambi;

So why didn't you want to talk to my wife ?

err :D ..Im sorry you guys if i did not talk to much with TV members' wives for long

obviously there were many TV members there,i was confused , plus shooter,Long island Iced Tea ,Singapore Sling and Vodka -Lemon ...etc etc!! :D

now you have an idea why I did not talk much

I just wanna lean my back with other's back only hahah :D

BTW, how is next pissup ? :o

Edited by BambinA

I still want to know why Bambina didn't want to talk to my wife for very long.

err :D ..Im sorry you guys if i did not talk to much with TV members' wives for long

obviously there were many TV members there,i was confused , plus shooter,Long island Iced Tea ,Singapore Sling and Vodka -Lemon ...etc etc!! :D

now you have an idea why I did not talk much

I just wanna lean my back with other's back only hahah :D

BTW, how is next pissup ? :o

Who knows until it happens....... :D

BTW when is the next Pissup? :D ?

Pissup Party 1 seems tame by comparison......... :D

DeBollocked in advance.

The ladies there were really exceptional. I honestly expected something completely differant with the computer crowd but it just goes to show what an old fogey busman actually is.

Hats off to all those beautiful ladies who chose to live and work in a place such as Thailand. Think about it from their high heels for just a second and see what I mean. With all the advantages I enjoy it can be a challenge at times. So in addition to being great looking, I can easily guess that they are pretty independent, motivated and capable.

Feel free to resume the <deleted> as required.

( Narachon waking up schla19.gif)

Morning!

Uhhh...Off topic, but what exactly does the word "<deleted>" mean anyway?

I'm not very fluent in Britslang...

Every time I see that word, I think of that Sex Pistols album..... :D

Anyway,

I'll Be back here in several hours to continue my Pissup recap...... :o