Gynecologist Needed

antaray

Hello

Have you visited gynecologist here in CM? for just a regular tests once a year such as ultrasound, analysis, visual examination by the doctor?

I suspect smth is wrong (definitely not pregnancy or std).

Please suggest, I feel I need to come as soon as possible

- name of clinic

- name of doctor if u remember

- how was it (comparing to your home country) - clean? safe? professional? or not?

- how much could it cost (examination)? 1 000thb? 5 000 thb? 10 000 thb?

thank you so much

My wife had nothing but good words for Dr Thawatchai at Chiang Mai Ram when he was taking care of her during her pregnancy and the birth of our son. This was over three years ago but according to the Chiang Mai Ram website he is still there. An older, very caring chap with a dry sense of humour.

JxP

Edited by JuniorExPat
  • Like 1

so sorry that I don't remember his name, but. . ..

Lanna Hospital. The ob/gyn clinic that has it's own building to the left of the actual hospital. Older gentleman, speaks English well. The doctor's pictures are on the wall, he's one of 2 men there, so should be easy to spot.

• Like 1

If you think something is wrong then visit a hospital or clinic as soon as possible.

Typical cost of a clinic visit: 300-400 baht.

Typical cost of the same vist at a hospital: 600-1000 baht.

Advantage of hospital is that they're open all the time. Clinics tend to open in the afternoon and evening.

Thank you for your help. Went to Lanna Hospital yesterday. Thanks god evr is ok. What I thought was wrong was caused by OC (pills) and is a normal reaction. Doctor was helpful and nice. Her name if I remember right - is PATCHARIN WATTONGKHUM.