Pattaya Steroids Finding Help Please

SailingHome

Well, I have followed advice here and gone to near every pharmacy I can find. No one has Anavar. I've even tried the Thai name for it and others (Oxandrolone, oxandrine, bonavar, oxafort.) In fact, even when we look in their thick books of drugs none of these show up. Same happens in Bangkok. Any suggestions?Also, what about when I need Deca, T, Novadex, and Proviron? I would really hate to have to pay the prices online and wait weeks for them to show up when they are legal here and made here.Cheers, - J

The anabolic steroids are not legal for over the counter sale in Thailand. Several posts have been deleted accordingly.

They are Thai FDA category "S" drugs:

"S = Special Controlled Drug

A first grade pharmacist shall be on duty at the premises selling modern drugs. Sale to public is on prescription only. Daily purchase and sale record required."

In practice most non-hospital pharmacies simply don't carry them rather than deal with verifying there is a prrscription and maintaining the required records of sales for the FDA.

You need to see a doctor and get these from a hospital pharmacy.

In addition there is no brand of oxoandrolone licensed for use in Thailand. Nandrolone is, though, under brands Deca-Durbalin and Nandro.

Be aware that over the counter purchase of category S drugs is illegal not only for the seller but also the buyer.