Tsunami Drill

SoiRider

If it's the Home Pro across from Central you're speaking of that is virtually center of the island and not within several km of any beach.. Not surprising you didn't hear anything since the sirens are only on the coast :unsure: ..

Edited by WarpSpeed

If it's the Home Pro across from Central you're speaking of that is virtually center of the island and not within several km of any beach..

Home Pro at Villa area is a few 100m of flat land from Chalong harbor.

Is that near Central? My recollection of Home Pro but not Villa which came along shortly after I left the area :( was, that it was just south of Tesco Lotus many km's away from any water front..What is being described is not near Central as I remember.. Chalong circle is many km's further south of that point, I think it was Chao fa intersection I'm speaking of...

Edited by WarpSpeed

So maybe not the same Home Pro, it's been a while since I've been there sadly :( ...

There is a HomePro in the Tesco Lotus Mall on the bypass road at the Samkong intersection, another 1 Km south on bypass is the place opposite Central called HomeWorks, and the other HomePro is near Chalong Cicle at HomePro Village. Sorry, this is going off topic, just for clarification.

There's a Home Pro near Chalong circle now?

Yes, next to Villa Supermarket. It's been there a while now...

So maybe not the same Home Pro, it's been a while since I've been there sadly :( ...

There is still a Home Pro next to the large Tesco up near Central. We now have two new shopping centers in Chalong, one with a Swensen's Ice Cream, Pizza Company and a smaller Tesco in Chalong on Viset Road, as well as a shopping center that has a newer Home Pro and Villa Market on Fah Chao East Road. I guess you're right, you haven't been around here in a while...

Edited by Jimi007

There is a HomePro in the Tesco Lotus Mall on the bypass road at the Samkong intersection, another 1 Km south on bypass is the place opposite Central called HomeWorks, and the other HomePro is near Chalong Cicle at HomePro Village. Sorry, this is going off topic, just for clarification.

Crap I always do that!! Yes I'm thinking of Home Works.. But still didn't know about Home Pro south of there it must be new within the last few years?

As for being off topic it was mentioned in the OP..Nothing wrong with clarifying location it's pretty relevant..

Edited by WarpSpeed