Traveling To Bkk

markusmarkus

I was looking for a lot of info online of how to fly to BKK cheap as I am having such a low budget because I have been traveling a lot and Thailand will be my first stop in Asia. Right now I'm in NZ and I can only find cheap airlines tickets that's most interesting at the moment. Bkk should be my first stop in Thailand. I am thinking of staying for 6 months? Is that how long my visa is going to last? I'm not sure. And what would be the first suggestion after spending a month in BKK? Should I head south or north or I-saan? Is that how it's called? I'm not sure. Any suggestion? What's the nicest beach with huge waves? I love scuba diving as well!!! I heard about sea canoeing? I need help with you. Thanks for every reply!!!

A Double Entry Tourist visa will give you 6 months no problem, each entry will give you 60days with an option on a 30day extention.

It depends on what you want to do, if you want beaches go to the southern Islands, Huge waves I've yet to go to a beach here but there is great snorkelling, a friend of mine runs a Scuba diving school on Koh Dtao in the Gulf of Siam.

If you're coming on a budget then head off the beaten track but be warned that English is not that widely spoken outside the tourist zones. I strongly recommend a trip to Isan & a trips to Laos &/or Cambodia when visa runs are required are recommended as they are beautiful countries as well.

Edited by Stjohnm

After bkk I would head up north to korat,khon kaen,udonthani,nonghai,to laos vientiene,check out chiang mai.If you going to be in thailand 6 months do the visa run in vientiene ,and then head down south to samui phuket to the beaches.In 6 months it's definitely enought time to see the whole country.