The Type Of Tv Member That.........

tigerfish

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ah! that reminds me.

theres another type that really bugs me.

the ones that think its their god given wright to solely exist here out in thailand. and everyone else is "not worthy" because they dont fall into their stereotypical mindset of how a expat/ foreigner(farang) should be. and should either leave, go back to their country of origin or find another country to live in.

newsflash we are all guests here out in the LOS!

only the thais have that wright and get to choose who stays and who goes.

oh, and before anyone decides to reply and pull me up on my post about the fact that certain people can stay here by applying for residency or under any other set of special circustances, dont bother. i aint interested! your just another type that get on my wick. o.k. wink.gif

Edited by tigerfish

Do you want some cheese with that whine?

did i mention the self righteous know it all types, that like the sound of their own voice. rolleyes.gif

Sort of like your long rambling essay that most people skimmed over and chuckled at.

LMAO

Max2010

Or, indeed, the wardrobe. (pre marriage days thank God)

:whistling:

Used to piss in the wardrobe also in my young and foolish days..

but know i am old and foolish i have moved on to waste paper binswhistling.gif

haha i had one friend who did this all the time his favourite haunt was the stairs. once he urinated over his mums mother days present. Actually had to talk him out of it that it was not ok to still use them

and then those who think he it didn't happen to them it must be fictional. grrr and the ones who think if u didn't marry here you must hate the place. far be it for me to call anyone marrow minded. but, narrow... well maybe.

Loz

"marrow-minded"...the same as bone-headed??:rolleyes:

Just to fit into the discussion... :lol:

There IS a difference between being narrow-minded and being bone-headed.

Shall I give an explanation? :lol:

Then, of course, there is the 80/20 rule. But I musn't go into details about this as it may be construed as 'taunting'. :whistling:

Otherwise known as the 'Rule of Factor Sparsity', or the 80/20 principle, 20% of the posters make 80% of the quality posts,, 80% of the posters make 20% informative posts and 80% garbage.

Nothing wrong with the statement of fact elk, taunting it ain't.

and then those who think he it didn't happen to them it must be fictional. grrr and the ones who think if u didn't marry here you must hate the place. far be it for me to call anyone marrow minded. but, narrow... well maybe.

Loz

Off the topic by being the kind of witty post that I enjoy...bone-headed is the same same only different.:D

Then, of course, there is the 80/20 rule. But I musn't go into details about this as it may be construed as 'taunting'. :whistling:

Otherwise known as the 'Rule of Factor Sparsity', or the 80/20 principle, 20% of the posters make 80% of the quality posts,, 80% of the posters make 20% informative posts and 80% garbage.

Nothing wrong with the statement of fact elk, taunting it ain't.

Moss, please, don't go clouding the issue with facts, it just confuses some.

What is needed are some rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty to keep everyone happy.

Loz

Off the topic by being the kind of witty post that I enjoy...bone-headed is the same same only different.:D

Boneheaded? What kind of head doesn't have bone in it? Who would want a head like that? surely the opposite of marrow-minded. A marrrow, as has been pointed out in a previous post, is soft and squashy, hitherto offering none of the qualities of bone, per se.

Signed: Bernard Woolley

Office of the PM. James Hacker

[lest we forget our needlessly verbose members] ;)

Points taken.

Why not throw the question the other way and ask; who do you think are the perfect members in your opinion? Who are your true heros here on Thai visa? Past or present.

That's no fun, Beetlejuice. :lol:

We enjoy the bickering more. How else can I get my daily laugh.

Do you know any good place where I can buy a good Pad Thai Gai? I'm feeling a bit hungry.:)

Points taken.

Why not throw the question the other way and ask; who do you think are the perfect members in your opinion? Who are your true heros here on Thai visa? Past or present.

There are many great posters here. Tod-Daniels, Loz, Kapasao, Mario2008, Lopburi3 to name a few. To read posts from these guys are a pure joy. Infact I honestly think that Lopburi3 is so good that he should be paid for posting on this forum. He is a true asset to Thaivisa.

Points taken.

oh without a doubt the true heroes of this forum are the ones that proclaim to know everything there is to know about thailand.unsure.gif most of which can be found in the thai news clippings sections ph34r.gif my word we had some right little wannabe political analysts in there at one point, while the troubles were going on in bangkok with the red shirts whistling.gif

amusing posts lads,nice to see a bit of sense of humour,come on more jibes please.

what ?

amusing posts, a sense of humour, jibes ! come now this is tv we will have none of that ! some members here dont know of such a thing. god i can only imagine what the atmosphere must be like from day to day in the households of some of the members.

a bit of a cross between these sketches out of blackadder and that weird couple(tubbs and edward)from a league of gentleman the comedy set in royston vasey.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3ew8oj-A8I

Edited by tigerfish

Points taken.

That's no fun, Beetlejuice. :lol:

We enjoy the bickering more. How else can I get my daily laugh.

Do you know any good place where I can buy a good Pad Thai Gai? I'm feeling a bit hungry.:)

And what`s wrong with a good red shirt Thai girl? Wan na make somethin of it?

Bassett's figured this out years ago!

It takes allsorts!! :D

Sadly I think the licorice in thailand might be marketed the same way as the blackman mop :ermm:

Darn it, I miss liccy allsorts!

Anyone know where you can get marzipan ritter sport? or bounty bars?

Then there are those buggers forever drifting off topic, hanging's too good for 'em! :annoyed: