Butter Is Better Getting Beautified Sort Of

butterisbetter

We were notified at 2:30 PM on Thursday, September 16 that the electricity on our section of Chang Klan Road will be cut on Friday September 17from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM in order to bury the aerial power lines. So our Chang Klan Restaurant will be closed tomorrow. Our bakery store inside Rim Ping Supermarket Mee Chok branch will be open as usual.

As a side note, has anyone noticed the improvement in how different it looks with all the over head lines and power polls removed down Chang Klan Road and new street lighting. What a difference. Bigger yet the complete removal all the above on Tha Phae Road all the way to TP Gate. The city and power company deserve a big Thank You.

As a side note, has anyone noticed the improvement in how different it looks with all the over head lines and power polls removed down Chang Klan Road and new street lighting. What a difference. Bigger yet the complete removal all the above on Tha Phae Road all the way to TP Gate. The city and power company deserve a big Thank You.

It does look better around the night bazaar. Only problems will be if there are problems with the underground cables. They could dig up half of the night bazaar to find the fault

It does look better around the night bazaar. Only problems will be if there are problems with the underground cables. They could dig up half of the night bazaar to find the fault

I would only be an improvement.:lol:

Don't be so quick with the praise. I think some serious errors have been made; since all the underground movement started, there seems to have been a lot of overloading on the offshoot roads. Just around our area we have had 6 electrical episodes, which range from short circuit/explosion/lines catching fire. Heaven knows what happens if this happens underground, not to mention we might get floods ; hope they have a contingency plan for that!

Don't be so quick with the praise. I think some serious errors have been made; since all the underground movement started, there seems to have been a lot of overloading on the offshoot roads. Just around our area we have had 6 electrical episodes, which range from short circuit/explosion/lines catching fire. Heaven knows what happens if this happens underground, not to mention we might get floods ; hope they have a contingency plan for that!

Candles??:lol:

Unfortunately not; more like fire extinguishers.

Electrons don't like water. Make sure its foam or CO2.:lol:

Electrons don't like water. Make sure its foam or CO2.:lol:

Don't worry been there done that. Bit more practice and I'll be joining the fire service :unsure: