Post Count

onnut

How come in my profile the post count is 1,821 posts. but on my posts it says 1,751?

that is a big difference and I can only think that its because so many posts have been deleted or something to that effect!

but then again I do not have many of my posts deleted. im not that much of a bad boy. :unsure:

Edited by onnut

When l look at my profile, there are nearly as many people looked at who l am as posts l have made, mind boggling. :unsure:

:unsure: ive got double the amount of profile views as to my post count!

thats scary! are my posts that strange?

How come in my profile the post count is 1,821 posts. but on my posts it says 1,751?

I'm not 100% sure, but it may have something to do with PM's

That is a good point actually. it could well do, I could easily of sent 70 PMs over the last few years.

I am going to send a PM now and then check the count again.

nope, not that! just did the test.

Edited by onnut

That was explained quite a while ago, at least 1 year. Due to a glitch in the database then it was necessary to rebuild it. However, Jokes section, word games and similar were not included in this re-indexing so if a heavy poster there your count would be more effected. Just ask Altum Angel, believe his post count went to zero. :D The profile count will reflect correctly though all posts.

That was explained quite a while ago, at least 1 year. Due to a glitch in the database then it was necessary to rebuild it. However, Jokes section, word games and similar were not included in this re-indexing so if a heavy poster there your count would be more effected. Just ask Altum Angel, believe his post count went to zero. :D The profile count will reflect correctly though all posts.

ok, that cleared that up. thanks :)