This Is What A Real Troll Looks Like.

MAJIC

post-12691-090812900 1284651239_thumb.jp

Going through my Daughters Toybox I came across a doll which was marketed as a Brand name "TROLL" in I think the 1980s.

They came in many guises (much like TVs real ones)

As you can see they are ugly smug little buggers, and have an evil little grin,as if to say "you cant catch me out"im smarter than you.

Their Favourite pass time is lying and creating sympathy/empathy and appealing to peoples good nature for help, thus wasting the time of good hearted people who do try to help them.

Somewhat perverse (as in mentally ill)they get great satisfaction,with this twisted,nasty use of people who come to their aid.

Treatment: catch them out in their lies and they promptly crawl back under the Rock they came out from.

Usually after the collective knowledge of TV Members,which usually does catch them out in the end,so they are not as smart as they think.

Often they appear at a later date with a new name,but appear from under the same Rock.

BEWARE DONT FEED THEM.

And finally their Latin name: Bull-shitus Bas-tardia

Yepp, I have 2 that I got when I was a small kid in the 60's, they still look the same

The difference between your trolls and a Thai visa troll is that your trolls will be of great value to a collector, Thai visa trolls are worthless.

See if you can spot the difference below between a real troll and a Thai visa troll.

Any similarities between the Thai visa troll and any bona fide Thai visa members is purely coincidental

post-110219-000623500 1284780731_thumb.j

post-110219-029895400 1284780856_thumb.j

Edited by Beetlejuice

Yepp, I have 2 that I got when I was a small kid in the 60's, they still look the same

The difference between your trolls and a Thai visa troll is that your trolls will be of great value to a collector, Thai visa trolls are worthless.

See if you can spot the difference below between a real troll and a Thai visa troll.

Any similarities between the Thai visa troll and any bona fide Thai visa members is purely coincidental

Agreed: completely worthless species.

I prefer the one below though, much more sophisticated! whereas the TV Trolls are lacking in everthing,with a warped sense of self importance,and severely lacking in Humane traits!

Edited by MAJIC