12 Hotels -which One?

Andy B

Hi Guys

Me & wife are residing in Bangkok and going on one of those TAT organised tours for the long weekend of 12 August to Phuket. :D

For the price range that we chose (the lowest) :o , we have been offered these 12 choices:

1) Patong Lodge

2) Patong Resort

3) Phuket Island Pavilion

4) Heyton Leelavadee

5) Aloha Villa

6) Phuket Golden

7) Karon Beach

8) Siam Phuket Resort

9) Ka Ta Garden

10) Karon Whale

11) Sand Inn

12) Cs resort

We have never been to Phuket and have no idea about the hotels above. :D BTW the names were translated by my thai friend who said that his translation may not be so accurate. :D

Wife would like so place near the town for shopping and eating and for me as long as not too far from beach (5 minutes walk) is great. Hotel should be clean. nice view is a plus.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :D

Hi Guys

Me & wife are residing in Bangkok and going on one of those TAT organised tours for the long weekend of 12 August to Phuket. :D

For the price range that we chose (the lowest) :o , we have been offered these 12 choices:

1) Patong Lodge

2) Patong Resort

3) Phuket Island Pavilion

4) Heyton Leelavadee

5) Aloha Villa

6) Phuket Golden

7) Karon Beach

8) Siam Phuket Resort

9) Ka Ta Garden

10) Karon Whale

11)  Sand Inn

12) Cs resort

We have never been to Phuket and have no idea about the hotels above.  :D BTW the names were translated by my thai friend who said that his translation may not be so accurate.  :D

Wife would like so place near the town for shopping and eating and for me as long as not too far from beach (5 minutes walk) is great. Hotel should be clean. nice view is a plus.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. :D

Patong Resort, excellent facilities, 2 very large size swimming pools. Less than 5 minutes walk to the beach. On the door step for nightlife, shopping etc...