Blue Elephant, Governors House

kenny999

96 Krabi Road, Phuket Town. That's at the end of the one way road at the back of Thai Airlines office in the centre of Phuket Town. See the map when you Google it.

http://www.blueeleph...phuket/map.html

Hi can you give me directions from Bangkok Hospital, if it showed Immigration or the hospital on the map I would have no trouble but just dont recognize any of the road names.

96 Krabi Road, Phuket Town. That's at the end of the one way road at the back of Thai Airlines office in the centre of Phuket Town. See the map when you Google it.

http://www.blueeleph...phuket/map.html

Hi can you give me directions from Bangkok Hospital, if it showed Immigration or the hospital on the map I would have no trouble but just dont recognize any of the road names.

There's a lot of one way streets so it's difficult to remember but get yourself to the small roundabout near the local bus station. Take the exit after the road where the buses park themselves (Soi Yaowarat)and turn left at the next lights. That's Krabi Road. The Blue Elephant is at the next road junction on the right.

Never been there but used to drive past regularly.

There's a lot of one way streets so it's difficult to remember but get yourself to the small roundabout near the local bus station. Take the exit after the road where the buses park themselves (Soi Yaowarat)and turn left at the next lights. That's Krabi Road. The Blue Elephant is at the next road junction on the right.

Thanks for that I will go and have a look tomorrow..

• Like 1

From Bangkok hospital drive into the center, you will go through 4 sets of traffic lights. At the 4th set you meet a one way street so you have to go left or right. Turn right, at the end of that road turn left, then after just 50 m the road turns right (can't turn left as one way out), turn right and the place you are looking for is on the right side of the road.

From Immigration head into town centre, through traffic lights, through big clock roundabout, meet one way road and have to turn left, down one way road to water cannon circle, go right into one way road, first set of lights turn left, along one way road (this is Krabi Rd), where road goes into 2 way look on the right side of the road. You are there.

Best of luck...

From Bangkok hospital drive into the center, you will go through 4 sets of traffic lights. At the 4th set you meet a one way street so you have to go left or right. Turn right, at the end of that road turn left, then after just 50 m the road turns right (can't turn left as one way out), turn right and the place you are looking for is on the right side of the road.

From Immigration head into town centre, through traffic lights, through big clock roundabout, meet one way road and have to turn left, down one way road to water cannon circle, go right into one way road, first set of lights turn left, along one way road (this is Krabi Rd), where road goes into 2 way look on the right side of the road. You are there.

Best of luck...

Cheers will try to find tomorrow

After another look at the menu on their website (which really sucks) I believe you made a wise decision.

I hope this Cocktail reception is free, never been to anything like this before, what is a cocktail reception?

I hope this Cocktail reception is free, never been to anything like this before, what is a cocktail reception?

You may get a free cocktail on arrival, they can afford to give you one at the prices they charge.

Well it is only for 2 hrs 18.30 to 20.30 which is a good thing as I certainly am not rich, it is already costing me 4500 for a new suit and shirt both made to measure, suit is Cashmere cotton and suppose the shirt will be cotton so a good price considering a rental suit was going to cost me 2500 for the night, a rental Thai national dress for my GF was 6000 for the night I nearly passed out!!!!

Thanks for the great directions I found it today no problem.