Bahtsold

evanson

Worked for me http://www.bahtsold.com/ but I don't have a sign in, sites up.

Still won't work for me. Takes forever to load, and then blank page (Firefox/Windows). even with your clickable link :(

Works fine for me, also on Firefox/windows.

I gained instantaneous access, and that was using IE! Not such a dinosaur after all.

I also have to say that I agree that Baht&Sold is an excellent site for Classified. I got my current rental property through it, a three-storey townhouse (165 Sqm) for 20,000 a month!

Worked for me http://www.bahtsold.com/ but I don't have a sign in, sites up.

Still won't work for me. Takes forever to load, and then blank page (Firefox/Windows). even with your clickable link :(

Works fine for me, also on Firefox/windows.

I gained instantaneous access, and that was using IE! Not such a dinosaur after all.

I also have to say that I agree that Baht&Sold is an excellent site for Classified. I got my current rental property through it, a three-storey townhouse (165 Sqm) for 20,000 a month!

Three days and still either loading, then stops or not loading at all.

Can any posters here give me some pointers on how to click a mouse on a link to download? No sarcasm, really <_<

Three days and still either loading, then stops or not loading at all.

Can any posters here give me some pointers on how to click a mouse on a link to download? No sarcasm, really <_<

What is the reply to this ant the cmd prompt

nslookup www.bahtsold.com

then try

nslookup www.bahtsold.com 8.8.8.8

do you get 96.9.147.246 on both?

Their server is located in the US: BahtSold

According to Whois, their offices are located at

Registrant:

Daniel Newman

1954 Cinnabar Drv

Nanaimo, BC V9X 1B3

CA

Domain name: BAHTSOLD.COM

To fix your problem though, load a command prompt and then run ipconfig /flushdns which will clear the resolver cache which stores the DNS entry for that particular IP address among others. Best to run it as Administrator if you're using Vista or Windows 7.

In Firefox, you also have the option to clear the cache via Tools | Options | Advanced, click the Network tab and then click the "Clear Now" button (see picture).

Are you having problems connecting to any other site, or just that one?

post-101376-049406900 1285613126_thumb.p

Their server is located in the US: BahtSold

According to Whois, their offices are located at

Registrant:

Daniel Newman

1954 Cinnabar Drv

Nanaimo, BC V9X 1B3

CA

Domain name: BAHTSOLD.COM

To fix your problem though, load a command prompt and then run ipconfig /flushdns which will clear the resolver cache which stores the DNS entry for that particular IP address among others. Best to run it as Administrator if you're using Vista or Windows 7.

In Firefox, you also have the option to clear the cache via Tools | Options | Advanced, click the Network tab and then click the "Clear Now" button (see picture).

Are you having problems connecting to any other site, or just that one?

Only this one. Odd huh? Have been able to access it for years with no problems. Why would they block the ip? It's not like it's anything malicious :blink:

Only this one. Odd huh? Have been able to access it for years with no problems. Why would they block the ip? It's not like it's anything malicious :blink:

Did you try with any other computer (same location and ISP), or try to boot with a live CD or USB to see if this is a software related issue...

Martin

Edited by siamect

• 11 years later...
16 hours ago, Agusts said:

Bahtsold is out of action again, can you guys access it !? 

This is the message displayed....

We're currently undergoing server maintenance.

We will be back online shortly. Thank you.

Just wait until they are finished with their maintenance and have the site back up and available.

2 hours ago, userabcd said:

This is the message displayed....

We're currently undergoing server maintenance.

We will be back online shortly. Thank you.

Just wait until they are finished with their maintenance and have the site back up and available.

That's the message showing for the last week or so, I think they have more than a maintenance issue.....! 

19 hours ago, Agusts said:

That's the message showing for the last week or so, I think they have more than a maintenance issue.....! 

Still down - is there a contact address to ask them direct when/if the site will ever come back????

3 hours ago, dinga said:

Still down - is there a contact address to ask them direct when/if the site will ever come back????

Their facebook page said yesterday that they are having server issues and might be changing hosting companies because of it. They expected to be back online sometime today.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RedBackman said:

Their facebook page said yesterday that they are having server issues and might be changing hosting companies because of it. They expected to be back online sometime today.

Thanks for the info, indeed I just checked and they are back up again now...

They don't have a lot of ads like some years ago, but still it's a nice farang oriented ad place...

2 hours ago, Agusts said:

Thanks for the info, indeed I just checked and they are back up again now...

They don't have a lot of ads like some years ago, but still it's a nice farang oriented ad place...

Yeah, it's fine but it doesn't really have the critical mass of users to be very useful in my opinion, same with craigslist here. I think Kaidee is more active and fills the same niche but not really geared towards farang. Facebook marketplace is definitely the most popular so it has the best selection and prices of used goods but sort of a crapshoot as far as what you'll have to deal with as far as seller expectations and the quality of the goods. I really wish there was something more akin to ebay here for used goods.

• Like 1